Reload this Page >

Help with Telefonica!!!!!!!

Help with Telefonica!!!!!!!

Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:04 am
Just Joined

C-Anne is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Help with Telefonica!!!!!!!

Hi

Am new to this site, we moved from UK in July.
Nothing seems to have gone easy and even the most easiest of things in Uk is a uphill struggle here and it is really putting me off!!!!

Hope someone can help!!!???

We are with Telefonica with did have one of there phones but decided to buy a cordless phone's, (Philips) all seems to have gone ok, but can't or don't know how to access our voice messages or get caller ID now.

Does anyone have any idea's any help gratefully received.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with Telefonica!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by C-Anne
Hi

Nothing seems to have gone easy and even the most easiest of things in Uk is a uphill struggle here and it is really putting me off!!!!

We are with Telefonica with did have one of there phones but decided to buy a cordless phone's, (Philips) all seems to have gone ok, but can't or don't know how to access our voice messages or get caller ID now.

we had a Phillips cordless and it worked fine, just got our messsages as per the domo phone - connect as if to make a call and just wait til it takes you in to the Telefonica answering system ? I take it that doesnt work ?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:29 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Maybe the phone is not compatable with Telefonica`s system or you have to set the phone up to use them.
Is there nothing about it in the destruction manual ?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:46 am
Just Joined

Thanks

That has cured the answerphone prob although it doesn't show us if we've received any messages, thing there's supposed to be a tape or letter icon on display. I'll just have to keep checking.
With the caller ID do you have that, we did before on Telefonica's phone and a list off callers??
Old Feb 14th 2008, 11:29 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Dont get despondant ........ I know exactly how you feel as I felt the same, every little thing seems a huge problem to solve. It does get easier in time though, so dont let it put you off ....... Summers coming .... hopefully
Old Feb 14th 2008, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Mitzyboy

Just seems everything I try to do goes wrong or is such a struggle here, today thought I would move my son's room around and I broke his bed I mean what are the chances off that happening!!!!?
Old Feb 15th 2008, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Maybe the phone is not compatable with Telefonica`s system or you have to set the phone up to use them.
Is there nothing about it in the destruction manual ?
Just a thought, does the Phillips not have an answer phone built in? if so then just disable Telefonica's.