Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Help with Spanish needed -need a linguistic favour

Help with Spanish needed -need a linguistic favour

Old Dec 23rd 2009, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

Wilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really nice
Default Help with Spanish needed -need a linguistic favour

Any fluent Spanish speakers out there? I need a few phrases of English translated to Spanish but unfortunately the only other language I speak is bad language. It's not going to be spoken so trying to teach me the right accent doesn't matter, but it's for a surprise present for native Spanish speakers so I really do need the spelling and grammar to be right (which is why I'm not bothering with Babelfish ). Is anyone able to help? PM if you can. Thanks very much!
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 6:50 am
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with Spanish needed -need a linguistic favour

Hi

If it's not too long why not put it on here - tranlation can also be phrasiology also

Davexf
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 7:13 am
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help with Spanish needed -need a linguistic favour

Keep to PM's, last piece I translated a load of people hear argued and tried to out do each other, not worth the hassle.

Don't feed the trolls.