Reload this Page >

help needed - franchise

help needed - franchise

Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

thompson1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help needed - franchise

Hi Guys

I have a two year plan to move to spain. Currently I run a sucessful Franchise Hair and Beauty Group in the UK. I have negotiated that I can fetch the company to spain and open a site their. the thing is I am trying to find the highest area with ex pats in. I need to find an area to put the shop, and also would like to live close (ish) buy but in a farm type home.

I wondered if anyone could help in letting me know which area (s) has the highest percentage of all year round ex pats?

Many thanks in advance

Mark
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:12 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help needed - franchise

Originally Posted by thompson1
Hi Guys

I have a two year plan to move to spain. Currently I run a sucessful Franchise Hair and Beauty Group in the UK. I have negotiated that I can fetch the company to spain and open a site their. the thing is I am trying to find the highest area with ex pats in. I need to find an area to put the shop, and also would like to live close (ish) buy but in a farm type home.

I wondered if anyone could help in letting me know which area (s) has the highest percentage of all year round ex pats?

Many thanks in advance

Mark
Did you read rule 10 ?

10. The forums/private message and email system are not to be used for the purpose of research, (questions, surveys or polls), without prior approval from the site administrators. Any such posts found that have not been approved will be removed without notice.