Reload this Page >

Hello need help

Hello need help

Old Oct 11th 2007, 11:25 pm
Banned

Spain4me is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello need help

Need help if anyone knows ?

How quick can you get a NIE number allocated , have been told can take anything up to 4 months ?
Old Oct 12th 2007, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello need help

Depends where you apply and the time of year
Old Oct 12th 2007, 6:02 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spain4me
Need help if anyone knows ?

How quick can you get a NIE number allocated , have been told can take anything up to 4 months ?
I got mine in one of the busiest areas and it took a month.
I have heard people on here in different areas reckon they got it the same day........
Old Oct 12th 2007, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Got ours last September in I think Orihuela (we were being driven from place to place so not sure!) From walking in to signing paperwork to walking out it took us 35 minutes!!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

Will you be staying more than 3 months? If you are then fill in an EX16 form (from local police station), pay around €6 at a bank, take the receipt and form back to the police station and you will be issued with your NIE number immediately. Don't forget to take your passport and photocopies.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Got mine in Benidorm National Police station. Went one week queued for about 30 mins went back the next week and collected it.

It was about 3 years ago... so not sure what the score is now!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 4:58 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Had trouble getting mine, but eventually did it at Marbella. Queued from like 7am till 10am. Filled in the form, they told me to come back in 7 days. I made it 10 to be on the safe side. Then just walked in the second time and got my NIE number. Was no problem really.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:15 pm
Banned

Spain4me is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that everybody, so the 4 months is rubbish i guess.. will plan on 2 months as the worst case..
Old Oct 14th 2007, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

bchapl is an unknown quantity at this point

Our estate agent took us to Alicante, where he had a colleague who had been waiting in the queue since 6am - we waited about a hour and the NIEs were delivered to the agent a week later - no problems at all, but maybe we had a good agent!
bchapl
Old Oct 14th 2007, 5:07 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Got mine in Benidorm National Police station. Went one week queued for about 30 mins went back the next week and collected it.

It was about 3 years ago... so not sure what the score is now!
Hey Sarah - snap! We could have been stood in the same queue
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:51 am
Just Joined

Phyllisv5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunnydee
Will you be staying more than 3 months? If you are then fill in an EX16 form (from local police station), pay around €6 at a bank, take the receipt and form back to the police station and you will be issued with your NIE number immediately. Don't forget to take your passport and photocopies.
Hi, just joined but need some help with the EX16, already got our NIE but believe that we need to complete this form to get our Residencia Cert is this right.

Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

Yes, you need a EX16 which isn't the same as the old residencia card but a green certificate with your NIE number, address etc. If you already have a residencia card I don't think you need to apply for an EX16. The EX16 only came in a few months ago and is necessary if you need to work and register for social security.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

happybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Hello need help

hi we tried to get our nie numbers,last week and was sent away and had to make appointment for november . dont know whether this the normal thing or not. anyone else had this happen to them
Old Oct 19th 2007, 4:26 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happybunny
hi we tried to get our nie numbers,last week and was sent away and had to make appointment for november . dont know whether this the normal thing or not. anyone else had this happen to them
Never heard of appointments before, perhaps they are getting civilised at last.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

happybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jdr
Never heard of appointments before, perhaps they are getting civilised at last.
Thats what i thought, they wouldnt even take the forms. Should we go to the bank and pay fee before hand do you think this would help. As dont want to keep going to police station for nothing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.