British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Hello. Moving to Murcia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/hello-moving-murcia-878037/)

nbarr May 26th 2016 8:23 pm

Hello. Moving to Murcia

Hi everyone , my partner and i are moving to the Murcia region oof cSpain in September and are looking to rent a property for a minimum of 6 months until we find a suitable property to buy , we have 2 dogs so it must accept pets, any help or information on any available properties will be great .....thankyou .....Neil and Carol

bakedbean May 26th 2016 11:24 pm

Re: Hello. Moving to Murcia

Hello there and welcome to the forum :wave:

I've shifted your post from the Welcome Inn to the Spain section of the forum, as you'll more likely get a good response in here to your question. Hope it all works out.

tony May 27th 2016 5:56 am

Originally Posted by nbarr (Post 11957109)
Hi everyone , my partner and i are moving to the Murcia region oof cSpain in September and are looking to rent a property for a minimum of 6 months until we find a suitable property to buy , we have 2 dogs so it must accept pets, any help or information on any available properties will be great .....thankyou .....Neil and Carol

Hi Neil and Carol

Welcome , are you looking at inland or coastal property

Pinoso is just on the Murcia Alicante border inland , there are some reasonably priced properties there and quite an expat community

Cheers Tony

Rosemary May 27th 2016 7:23 am

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary

Rosemary May 27th 2016 7:26 am

People will not be able to give you information on individual properties as it would be advertising but they will be able to point you towards agents. They will also tell you some to avoid if they know of them. Good luck with your search.

Rosemary

ScottieLassie Jun 18th 2016 1:50 am

Hi Neil and Carol. We have bought in the Murcia region, just 8 months ago. So happy with our decision. We purchased our house through an agency called Pacohouse.com. I cannot recommend Paco highly enough! He has been incredibly helpful to us which is something considering he was working for the sellers and not us as buyers. He has become a good friend now because of all the help he has given us (coming to the town hall to help us get on the PADRON to buy a car; contacting IKEA when our delivery went wrong etc etc) He is also trusted by the other British and European expats we have met in Murcia and he is a highly ethical man who has let sales go because he discovered the houses being sold have not legal papers and this would cost buyers another 6000 euros. Absolutely top man. Definitely worth a look x

nbarr Jun 26th 2016 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by ScottieLassie (Post 11976735)
Hi Neil and Carol. We have bought in the Murcia region, just 8 months ago. So happy with our decision. We purchased our house through an agency called Pacohouse.com. I cannot recommend Paco highly enough! He has been incredibly helpful to us which is something considering he was working for the sellers and not us as buyers. He has become a good friend now because of all the help he has given us (coming to the town hall to help us get on the PADRON to buy a car; contacting IKEA when our delivery went wrong etc etc) He is also trusted by the other British and European expats we have met in Murcia and he is a highly ethical man who has let sales go because he discovered the houses being sold have not legal papers and this would cost buyers another 6000 euros. Absolutely top man. Definitely worth a look x

Thanks for that info , will definitely have a look there ☺

UKESPANA Jun 30th 2016 8:58 am

Hi, if you are looking for a nice, chill area, I would recommend you San Pedro del Pinatar... Property and eating out are not that expensive too ;)