Hello everyone

Old May 29th 2007, 8:24 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Hello everyone

Hi Lionda! SOoooo sorry to hear the rotten Bar Stewards got you out there under false pretences telling you it was ok to come out now! :curse: As if that's not bad enough, your solicitor then becomes invisible! Have you had any response from your new solicitor yet? I do hope you can get this resolved quickly now so that you can find yourself another place and just get on with why you moved out there, which is to just enjoy yourselves. I am sure it will all get sorted very soon for you. I know you are as big a believer in fate as I am, so am sure that you will find the place of your dreams very soon. Keep your chin up, and take care of yourself! Try and stay chilled and get in a bit of R&R in. I know it's easier said than done, but you know we are all behind you routing for you! Go get 'em girl!
Chris XXX
Old May 30th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hello everyone

Originally Posted by Lionda
Hi everyone

Well here I am - in sunny Spain

Using a friends pc so won´t be on for long but just had to say hello and let you know I am ok.

We arrived at midnight after two days travelling by road, not a journey I would like to do again but we are here and it is FABULOUS
HI Lionda, Glad you made it safe & sound, we are moving to Sth Blanca / Colida border and may travel by road maybe in the future I might ask for directions! Chhers & well done. Vox.
Old May 31st 2007, 6:12 am
Just Joined

fendi is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done, best wishes for your new life.
Old May 31st 2007, 8:08 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

not good ..............

still like the others said at least now you are here - and it's a buyer's market at the moment