Hello everyone

Old May 13th 2007, 5:11 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everyone

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hey in touch so soon , well done. How did the cats cope? How many arguments? Did you have enough wee breaks? All over now and a new life awaits you. Whats on the menu for Monday, chasing up the builder I expect. Much love Lionda
quick - you're needed in Siesta
Old May 13th 2007, 5:11 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
quick - you're needed in Siesta
no your not, nothing going on in there nothing at all!
Old May 13th 2007, 5:15 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
no your not, nothing going on in there nothing at all!
help I'm being stalked
Old May 13th 2007, 5:15 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
help I'm being stalkedhttp://bestsmileys.com/eek/3.gif
by who?
Old May 13th 2007, 6:33 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Hello everyone

Originally Posted by Lionda
I have missed you lot - and it´s only been two days

Wow - isn´t it HOT
Now I had just sent you some karma on the "Bump Lionda" thread, so let's not go on about the heat shall we? as it has been chucking it down all day and the lawn is UNDER water! Sorry you moved yet?
Great to hear you have arrived safely. I asked how do you go about continuing your internet connection when you have moved and you just let me down BIG time with something I hadn't thought of which was to borrow a friends! Good luck to you Lionda, hope everything falls into place smoothly for you re getting keys, and escritura getting sorted asap! Will watch closely for posts!
Chris XXX
Old May 13th 2007, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

Hello Lionda,
Glad to hear you got there ok,my wife was wondering how you got on with the journey and those cats of yours........we will be on our way the 1st week of July!!! Any advice?!!!
Old May 13th 2007, 9:12 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi all, Is everyone going, I shall be going in 2 weeks but sadly coming back again and will have to wait for 6 weeks again before I can spend the summer there, but what I have is lovely so not complaining, good luck to everyone who is making the move. Good for you!
Luv Eve
Old May 13th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Lionda

So glad to hear that you've arrived safely, and that you're happy
Have been thinking about you loads, and wondering how the cats are and what your rented accommodation is like?
It's good to hear you've got at least one friend here already, and I have absolutely no doubt that you will soon have loads more.

You'll need a rest from the journey, to start to find your way around and find your feet a bit.
Enjoy the sunshine, and just chill out for a little while
I really hope that everything goes smoothly with your house purchase, and that the last niggling glitches will soon be a thing of the past.

Welcome to Spain, and to your new life
Sending you love and hugs
from Sam xx
Old May 13th 2007, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Hi everyone

Well here I am - in sunny Spain

Using a friends pc so won´t be on for long but just had to say hello and let you know I am ok.

We arrived at midnight after two days travelling by road, not a journey I would like to do again but we are here and it is FABULOUS
Really nice to hear from you and good to know you are safe.
Old May 14th 2007, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

mrs teapot will become famous soon enough

Hi Lionda,

Sorry, ive been too busy to post or lurk on here. Have been thinking of you though!

Bet you feel a bit weird/out of it at the moment, don't you?!

Wishing you lots of luck.

Get that computer up and running, we are all waiting for your daily blog on this site! We want all the highs and lows of your adventure, Mrs!

Good luck

mrs teapot
xxxxxxxxxx
Old May 14th 2007, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all

Hi Lionda Glad that you got there safely and I hope you all have a wonderful time in Spain
Old May 20th 2007, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

angie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really nice

hi lionda, glad u had a safe journey..welcome to spain!!! did u get my text message????
Old May 20th 2007, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lionda

Glad to see you made the journey in good time, hope you are getting on well and keep us posted xxxx
Old May 20th 2007, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Hola from me to you !!!!!!

So pleased for you chick......and didn't take you long to moan about the heat .... oooooooo don't p**s off the UK dwellers....... think it's muggy, grey and wet....

So how's things going with the builders??? Have you got your keys yet????

Looking forward to your next post honey.....miss you

P.S Glad you've met some super folks already.....
xxxxxxxxxx
Old May 21st 2007, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

skippernicky is on a distinguished road

Congratulations................The Fun Starts here..................................

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.