Health warning

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:47 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Health warning

What do you think of this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7004 705.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6165955.stm

It was intimated on another forum that Spain might be changing their health laws also
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Health warning

have you had your mind addled by being in Britain mate?
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:55 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Why have you done 4 threads the same?
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

I think that is called "Making an entrance"!

Tim
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:09 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by valenciatim
I think that is called "Making an entrance"!

Tim
Either that or he has been away that long he`s forgotten how to submit a new thread
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 2:42 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Errrrr ..... I only submitted it once so I have no idea how that happened.

But what do you think, more to the point
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 2:48 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Errrrr ..... I only submitted it once so I have no idea how that happened.

But what do you think, more to the point
That you are mad...................'nuff said really.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 2:50 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
That you are mad...................'nuff said really.
I drive 2000 kms and what do I have to put up with? You and .... well I'll tell you on another thread
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 2:51 pm
Straw Man.

I drive 2000 kms and what do I have to put up with? You and .... well I'll tell you on another thread
nah, hijack this one, the OP wont mind.....
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

toyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud of

I think the most cursory of glances at pertinent legislation would allow you to know those facts. If people are so feeble as to not bother finding out the basics, and can’t be bothered learning the language, then they’d be in just as much trouble in England as in Spain.

A lot of them have spent an exceedingly long time in the country of their choice. I find it hard to sympathise in the circumstances.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Joe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud of

What do you think of this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7004 705.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6165955.stm

It was intimated on another forum that Spain might be changing their health laws also
I think it is fair enough. Why should you turn up in another country - be it France, Spain or even the UK - and expect "free" healthcare? Because it is never "free"- you are just expecting someone else (a taxpayer) to foot your bill.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:09 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

First one is France, second one is a year old.....
Not another one digging out old stuff.....
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 5:20 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
and from a Mod!!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 5:27 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by jdr
I know the first one is France and I know the second is old.
The point is that although the article refers to France the point that was being made that other EU countries are considering limiting free healthcare for ex pats and I was wondering if anyone else had heard anything as it sounds ridiculous.

Sorry for bringing up something so important
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 5:28 pm
Straw Man.

I know the first one is France and I know the second is old.
The point is that although the article refers to France the point that was being made that other EU countries are considering limiting free healthcare for ex pats and I was wondering if anyone else had heard anything as it sounds ridiculous.

Sorry for bringing up something so important
ooooo!!!

get you!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.