Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Health insurance requirement for residence permit?

Health insurance requirement for residence permit?

Old Mar 4th 2019, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Health insurance requirement for residence permit?

Originally Posted by thegolfer
One of the couples Transferred over from Convenio, the other couple just went to their local Salud with relevant documents (they have been resident since 2015) One of the singles he has been here since 2013 and again went to his local Salud back in Dec and his two friends followed suit. They are all early retirees No S1.
Thanks for that information. I will make enquiries if I am unfortunate enough for some Brexit issue to mess up me getting the S1.
Old Mar 4th 2019, 4:34 pm
Banned

thegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1sexsmith
Be that as it may but CAB insisted it was a law but as has been pointed out by people who knew legal procedure the decree is not law as it hasn't been voted on and now won't until after the elections provided that PSOE are the ruling party. I think I am right in saying this
Well it was voted on and passed through Congress into Law back last September......so please name these people who "know legal proceedure" you state.....any where we can read their findings that contradict what was in the media

https://elpais.com/politica/2018/09/...02_681558.html there is even a Video that was on all Spanish news showing that Congress had voted it into Law
https://www.abc.es/espana/abci-congr...620_video.html​​​​​​

"El Congreso de los Diputados ha convalidado el real decreto ley del Gobierno de Pedro Sánchez por 173 votos a favor, 133 en contra y 31 abstenciones"

Old Mar 4th 2019, 4:35 pm
Banned

thegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobd22
Thanks for that information. I will make enquiries if I am unfortunate enough for some Brexit issue to mess up me getting the S1.
Let me know and I will get you a definitive of exactly what they took if you need if you have a problem
Old Mar 4th 2019, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks much appreciated
Old Mar 4th 2019, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute

Well I might not take everything CAB as gospel even they accept that the decree has not passed into law. In other words they seem now to accept they were a bit hasty in making judgements about the decree. This was also pointed out in the Spanish version of El Pais although it is not really that big a thing for Spanish voters
Old Mar 4th 2019, 7:17 pm
Banned

Well I might not take everything CAB as gospel even they accept that the decree has not passed into law. In other words they seem now to accept they were a bit hasty in making judgements about the decree. This was also pointed out in the Spanish version of El Pais although it is not really that big a thing for Spanish voters
So no evidence I requested regarding these " in the know legal people" you mention forthcoming?
The piece in El Pais recently was a one line comment which you seem to believe over their entire whole page article with accompanying photos on 6th Sept 2018. And next you'll be claiming the actual video is a mock up and done in photoshop with actors.....get real....

Aprobación del Real Decreto Ley de Acceso universal al Sistema Nacional de Salud - Asjusa AbogadosAsjusa Abogados
Old Mar 5th 2019, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thegolfer
It most certainly is, I personally know 2 couples and 3 single people who have got it.

I´m not saying that you are lying, i just havent seen anything saying that it is avaliable in andalucia. i just dont believe anyone without seeing it in black and white, sorry - theres so many "yes i´ve done everything" or "yes i was in the SAS" sort of people in spain
Old Mar 5th 2019, 6:57 am
Banned

Mr Pastry1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bfg69bug
I´m not saying that you are lying, i just havent seen anything saying that it is avaliable in andalucia. i just dont believe anyone without seeing it in black and white, sorry - theres so many "yes i´ve done everything" or "yes i was in the SAS" sort of people in spain
Were you on the balcony?

Old Mar 5th 2019, 9:02 am
Banned

They all entered their particular INSS Office through the appropriate public entrance, they ruled out using a tactical entrance via second floor windows with flash/bang grenades as unnecessary
Old Mar 5th 2019, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Lmj2018 has a reputation beyond reputeLmj2018 has a reputation beyond reputeLmj2018 has a reputation beyond reputeLmj2018 has a reputation beyond reputeLmj2018 has a reputation beyond reputeLmj2018 has a reputation beyond reputeLmj2018 has a reputation beyond reputeLmj2018 has a reputation beyond reputeLmj2018 has a reputation beyond reputeLmj2018 has a reputation beyond reputeLmj2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all. I posted on another thread. We are in Almeria, not working, under state pension age. Received our Spanish health card in January. Asked for the “legislation letter “ from DWP and application was accepted. Hope that helps.
Old Mar 5th 2019, 11:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Lmj2018
Hi all. I posted on another thread. We are in Almeria, not working, under state pension age. Received our Spanish health card in January. Asked for the “legislation letter “ from DWP and application was accepted. Hope that helps.
great news, well done
Old Mar 5th 2019, 12:42 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

The reason that Andalucia was the first region to implement the universal healthcare law was because it was already doing so in certain cases where the resident was not covered by any other option.

Before 2012 there was universal health care, but a law was passed to stop it, but Andalucia refused to do so and continued to offer it. This law has just been repealed by the government so in theory we are now back to the pre 2012 situation.
Old Mar 5th 2019, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute1sexsmith has a reputation beyond repute

That is true Fred. The original repeal by PP was deemed illegal and Andalucia always treated undocumented immigrants. The new decree was passed. This also true. However it has not been placed on the agenda to be a law and will have to wait until after the elections. If PSOE do not form a government then it is likely that it will not be placed on the court agenda. I think I am right about this and deserve the opportunity to place my view of the situation on this forum without being shouted down .
Old Mar 5th 2019, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

bob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond repute

Myself and my wife, retired but under retirement age hence no S1, not and have never been autonomo are both on the Spanish NHS and have been for a few years. Got the cards and everything.

Couple of friends of ours were on convenio especial, but were automatically moved to full NHS last year, even had their final payments refunded.

Have other friends on NHS also.

All in Andalucia, specifically Sayalonga.
​​
Old Mar 5th 2019, 5:34 pm
Banned

That is true Fred. The original repeal by PP was deemed illegal and Andalucia always treated undocumented immigrants. The new decree was passed. This also true. However it has not been placed on the agenda to be a law and will have to wait until after the elections. If PSOE do not form a government then it is likely that it will not be placed on the court agenda. I think I am right about this and deserve the opportunity to place my view of the situation on this forum without being shouted down .
You have every right but equally you should respond when challenged however you don't, you simply bleat on with your inaccurate comments,.I refer you to my previous post. It was voted on and passed video evidence of this again below.....sorry you can't quite understand the facts

​​​​​​"Well it was voted on and passed through Congress into Law back last September......so please name these people who "know legal proceedure" you state.....any where we can read their findings that contradict what was in the media

https://elpais.com/politica/2018/09/...02_681558.html there is even a Video that was on all Spanish news showing that Congress had voted it into Law
https://www.abc.es/espana/abci-congr...620_video.html​​​​​​

"El Congreso de los Diputados ha convalidado el real decreto ley del Gobierno de Pedro Sánchez por 173 votos a favor, 133 en contra y 31 abstenciones"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.