Reload this Page >

HEALTH CARE FOR TIE

HEALTH CARE FOR TIE

Old Oct 28th 2020, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

hedley_01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HEALTH CARE FOR TIE

Hey!

Looking for healthcare insurance recommendations for the TIE. Located in Granada.

Thanks in advance!!
Old Oct 28th 2020, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Barriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HEALTH CARE FOR TIE

Originally Posted by hedley_01
Hey!

Looking for healthcare insurance recommendations for the TIE. Located in Granada.

Thanks in advance!!
We used Aegon earlier in the year as we thought we would be here by may. They are countrywide.

Ive just had an email from them saying the premiums for next year (I think all health care plans here start on the 1st of jan and run for the year) were not going up.

I paid €670 for the year, no copay (thats important) and it even allows for some existing issues (I've got none but the wife has high blood pressure and asthma) both caused by living with me. Although both have improved since we have moved here.
Im 58 and the wife is 57 but age does play a part in the cost of the premiums.

There are loads to choose from, just make sure that they have treatment centres near you.

Not sure what Granada wants re the residency but here in Alicante you have to supply a copy of the certificate, receipt for the premiums stamped by your bank, and a full copy of the policy.