Happy New Year

Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:08 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you and yours, I hope this year is good for us all. Don't forget your grapes and red underwear!!!

I'm 8 hours behind so I'll have my grapes at 4pm while I'm at work..
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:13 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy New Year

All the best to you as well Anabella!

Now....about the red underwear?
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:39 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme
All the best to you as well Anabella!

Now....about the red underwear?
Happy new year to everyone.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 9:57 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope 2008 is going to be a good one for everyone Peace ,happiness and good health to all to you all ,HAPPY NEW YEAR
Old Dec 31st 2007, 12:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
Happy New Year to you and yours, I hope this year is good for us all. Don't forget your grapes and red underwear!!!

I'm 8 hours behind so I'll have my grapes at 4pm while I'm at work..
I'm sorry but there has to be some sort of law against you and these words being in the same area!!
Old Dec 31st 2007, 12:35 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year to you all from a very wet and grey UK
Old Dec 31st 2007, 12:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Happy New Year to you all from a very wet and grey UK
You are all invisible.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

CarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You are all invisible.
A Happy New Year to you all and Hello.
We have just joined the site so not quite sure what buttons to press yet!
We are planning on moving out to Spain in August 2008, somewhere near Gandia, we will both be retired by then. I do have relatives that live in that area so that will be a great help expecially with the language. We will also be bringing my mum (Tony is very brave) and 2 cats.
You all seem to have lots of good advice so we will be asking lots of questions.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 2:18 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarolandTony
A Happy New Year to you all and Hello.
We have just joined the site so not quite sure what buttons to press yet!
We are planning on moving out to Spain in August 2008, somewhere near Gandia, we will both be retired by then. I do have relatives that live in that area so that will be a great help expecially with the language. We will also be bringing my mum (Tony is very brave) and 2 cats.
You all seem to have lots of good advice so we will be asking lots of questions.
Hi Carol and Tony
Welcome to BE - great site - the people are great - always there to offer loads of information - lots of good hearted banter goes on as well which makes BE unique i think.
Anyway just wanted to welcome you here and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too.
Love Sam
Old Dec 31st 2007, 2:20 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone on here for tonight - and be safe wherever you all are xxx
Old Dec 31st 2007, 3:41 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY NEW YEAR. Yes the UK was wet and grey this morning, but what the hell.. we are are now back home in sunny Spain, courtesy of 0.01€ flights from Ryanair.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year and Good Health to y'all
Old Dec 31st 2007, 6:44 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

All the best to everybody here.....and hope you have a good 2008!
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

smartmove is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year everyone!
Old Jan 1st 2008, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

pwblackbelt is on a distinguished road

Happy new year to you all. Have a good un

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.