Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Happy ending for mum, her kittens still need homes

Happy ending for mum, her kittens still need homes

Old Jun 28th 2012, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

lovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nice
Default Happy ending for mum, her kittens still need homes

Got some great news! about the pregnant stray who had her kittens on my bed. There is now a wonderful home waiting for mum when she has finished bringing up her babies. She is going to live in a beautiful home with lots of land and other animals and will be loved very much. Thank you to Louise for offering her a lifetime home and thank you to ADANA for helping with her spaying, very much appreciated.

Mum was my biggest concern for although only very young, she is still classed as an adult, so that is a massive relief and now I can hopefully find loving homes for her three kittens. They are now one month old, so will be ready to leave approx end of July. Here are some recent photos, they really are beautiful kittens, can everybody please keep the message out there.
Attached Thumbnails
Beautiful Tia.jpg Mouse is happy.jpg
Attached Thumbnails Happy ending for mum, her kittens still need homes-beautiful-tia.jpg   Happy ending for mum, her kittens still need homes-mouse-happy.jpg   Happy ending for mum, her kittens still need homes-usual-startled-look.jpg  
Old Jun 28th 2012, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy ending for mum, her kittens still need homes

Thats fantastic news. As you say always more difficult finding a home for an adult cat even if they are still young.

Lots of good luck with the kittens but they are so cute.... surely they will all melt someones heart.