Happy Easter.

Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:22 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Easter.

Just saying because I will be offline by then and I may not be around to wish it to you all.

Last edited by rugbymatt; Dec 17th 2007 at 8:12 pm.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:11 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Happy Easter.

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Just saying because I will offline by then and I may not be around to wish it to you all.

shoot that bunny matt.........
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:13 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
shoot that bunny matt.........
I thought it was very community spirited of me personally.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:18 pm

I thought it was very community spirited of me personally.

and so it is, have you set a leaving date yet, uppps am I straying from the OP here..
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:19 pm
Straw Man.

and so it is, have you set a leaving date yet, uppps am I straying from the OP here..
I haven't yet, there are a few more bits I have to worry about now.

and please keep the thread on topic, I will be very upset if it goes astray!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:39 pm

The last thing I would do is disturb the composure of this thread, to be seen causing a disruption would be seemingly upsetting and then I would be known as an upsetter (or worse still "a HIGHJAKER") which of course would then have an effect on my digestion which would cause an even more upsetting situation that would hammer home the pressure
of knowing that I was the reason for you being lead astray.

If you worry about bits then you will never do it.......just put the bits on hold and be gone with you.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:54 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Now don't get worrying about your bits Matt..........go for it

Last edited by jdr; Dec 17th 2007 at 9:28 pm.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:10 pm
Straw Man.

[QUOTE=jandy44;5678292]Now don't get worrying about your bits Matt..........go for it

If that doesn't get deleted then I'm a monkeys uncle.

Last edited by jdr; Dec 17th 2007 at 9:29 pm. Reason: Your safe now
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:12 pm

I think Jean was sping on you over the weekendBubbles
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:13 pm
Straw Man.

I think Jean was sping on you over the weekendBubbles
mine isn't that big........................................oh who am I kidding?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:27 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Funny you should say that I'm sure I spotted you over the weekend whilst I was out with George didn't like the outfit much

Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:28 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jandy44
Funny you should say that I'm sure I spotted you over the weekend whilst I was out with George didn't like the outfit much

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...monkey-gun.jpg
Pink doesn't suit me, and I have the smallest ears in history.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 6:49 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Pink doesn't suit me, and I have the smallest ears in history.

Ohh that's what the problem is then...
Old Dec 18th 2007, 11:02 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=rugbymatt;5678337]
Originally Posted by jandy44
Now don't get worrying about your bits Matt..........go for it

How are the chimps then?
Old Dec 18th 2007, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pm, Jandy, I am still recovering!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.