Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Genegenie

Happy Birthday Genegenie

Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:26 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Birthday Genegenie

Happy Birthday for Saturday GG
Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:56 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Genegenie

Happy Birthday hun - hope you have a good un - doing owt special ?????
Old Nov 21st 2008, 4:10 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday.....

Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....... GIVE US YOUR ADDRESS AND WE WILL COME TO THE PARTY
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Happy Birthday Genegenie

Originally Posted by DebsyW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....... GIVE US YOUR ADDRESS AND WE WILL COME TO THE PARTY
Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:56 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genegenie
Right come on G - howd your birthday go then - were'd you go
Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:58 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Right come on G - howd your birthday go then - were'd you go
Bet he would have had more fun if we had been there
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:06 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Lionda
Bet he would have had more fun if we had been there
Yeh of course - no question about that Lin - but hes too chicken to meet up with any of us lot - excuse after excuse im afraid

Anyways how you doing - not seen you on much lately - hope you are ok and keeping well xxx
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:16 pm
Popping in for a chat

Yeh of course - no question about that Lin - but hes too chicken to meet up with any of us lot - excuse after excuse im afraid

Anyways how you doing - not seen you on much lately - hope you are ok and keeping well xxx
I'm good Sam, very happy and enjoying life in Spain The fiesta was on in Benidorm a couple of weeks ago and it was great to see so many people in fancy dress. We were chatting to Roman centurians and saloon girls and there were 60 penguins from Oldham - who stopped traffic to do the happy feet dance. Many, many more costumes. It was fantastic. Had a great laugh. Also good news.....my daughter got engaged in October, her boyfriend (a singer) proposed in the middle of a gig How's you.....decided whether you want to move to Spain or Australia yet? Or still deciding.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:21 pm
Happy in my bubble

I'm good Sam, very happy and enjoying life in Spain The fiesta was on in Benidorm a couple of weeks ago and it was great to see so many people in fancy dress. We were chatting to Roman centurians and saloon girls and there were 60 penguins from Oldham - who stopped traffic to do the happy feet dance. Many, many more costumes. It was fantastic. Had a great laugh. Also good news.....my daughter got engaged in October, her boyfriend (a singer) proposed in the middle of a gig How's you.....decided whether you want to move to Spain or Australia yet? Or still deciding.
We are all good Lin ta - sounds like a brill time at the Fiesta - i dint know there were penguins in Oldham hahahaha - well it is cold enough at the min lol.
We would love to go to Oz but i dont think it will happen unfortunately - so we are gonna do Spain, France and Portugal for about 2 years and see what happens - so you never know we could end up next door to you Lin lol xxx
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:31 pm
Popping in for a chat

We are all good Lin ta - sounds like a brill time at the Fiesta - i dint know there were penguins in Oldham hahahaha - well it is cold enough at the min lol.
We would love to go to Oz but i dont think it will happen unfortunately - so we are gonna do Spain, France and Portugal for about 2 years and see what happens - so you never know we could end up next door to you Lin lol xxx
Welll you could do worse.....the village where I am is very friendly and we have made lots of friends here, Spanish and English and Norwegian. You would like it here. When you come over if you are in our area you must come and visit As for the penguins I can't imagine where they managed to hire 60 penguin costumes from in Oldham, unless they had them specially made, but they were a laugh and great blokes. The roman centurians .... well they were naughty with plastic (you know whats) under their skirts which they flopped out on the tables and I even had one stroking my face All in the best possible taste you understand
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:33 pm
Happy in my bubble

Welll you could do worse.....the village where I am is very friendly and we have made lots of friends here, Spanish and English and Norwegian. You would like it here. When you come over if you are in our area you must come and visit As for the penguins I can't imagine where they managed to hire 60 penguin costumes from in Oldham, unless they had them specially made, but they were a laugh and great blokes. The roman centurians .... well they were naughty with plastic (you know whats) under their skirts which they flopped out on the tables and I even had one stroking my face All in the best possible taste yuou understand
OOps - sorry i thought you meant real penguins
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:36 pm
Happy in my bubble

Welll you could do worse.....the village where I am is very friendly and we have made lots of friends here, Spanish and English and Norwegian. You would like it here. When you come over if you are in our area you must come and visit As for the penguins I can't imagine where they managed to hire 60 penguin costumes from in Oldham, unless they had them specially made, but they were a laugh and great blokes. The roman centurians .... well they were naughty with plastic (you know whats) under their skirts which they flopped out on the tables and I even had one stroking my face All in the best possible taste you understand
We are coming to Spain again at Easter - we are staying with Mitzy () so if you are anywhere near there we would love to come out and visit you thats for sure - we will have the car so can travel - no worries
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:40 pm
Popping in for a chat

We are coming to Spain again at Easter - we are staying with Mitzy () so if you are anywhere near there we would love to come out and visit you thats for sure - we will have the car so can travel - no worries
Brill and you can stay over ..... even better looking forward to it
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:45 pm
Happy in my bubble

Brill and you can stay over ..... even better looking forward to it
Thats lovely - thank you - i asked GG if he was about but you know what a big softee he is

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.