Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hairdresser's in spain

Hairdresser's in spain

Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:12 am
burleigh chick

holly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really nice
Default Hairdresser's in spain

Hi
I am a qualified hairdresser just wanted some feedback on the work over in spain.
i have had a look for jobs on the web but can't seem to find any?
anyone know of any good sites to go on?

Is there any hairdresser's out there currently working in spain?
Would be nice to meet up with a few!!!!

Holly
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:13 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hairdresser's in spain

I bet Mitzy doesn't reply to this one!

Miss Naughty was a hairdresser, do a search for her posts.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by holly30
Hi
I am a qualified hairdresser just wanted some feedback on the work over in spain.
i have had a look for jobs on the web but can't seem to find any?
anyone know of any good sites to go on?

Is there any hairdresser's out there currently working in spain?
Would be nice to meet up with a few!!!!

Holly
have a search as there was a thread on this recently

mobile´s seem to do better but again it will depend on the area you are going to and how many other hairdressers are there already established

to give you an idea of prices, boys cut 8€ and womens cut and blow 12€ in a local salon
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:20 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I bet Mitzy doesn't reply to this one!

Miss Naughty was a hairdresser, do a search for her posts.
Agree with you for once and I know that Mrs M avoids the salons as much as I do. I have only been to the hairdressers once in the last 18 months. Anyway I have only ever seen the salons full of clients when there are things such as Fallas on and all of the salons seem to be fully staffed so do not know what the situation is regards to gaining work. However I do not live in an area that is well populated by the English so am probably not much help.

Rosemary
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spain
have a search as there was a thread on this recently

mobile´s seem to do better but again it will depend on the area you are going to and how many other hairdressers are there already established

to give you an idea of prices, boys cut 8€ and womens cut and blow 12€ in a local salon
Hiya
What would you expect to pay for a cut and colour in a good salon?
J
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:22 am
burleigh chick

holly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really nice

Hi
No sign of mitsy yet??? lol
Thanks will look.
the prices seem to be the same as the pound over here???

will keep looking
thanks guys
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:23 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by holly30
Hi
No sign of mitsy yet??? lol
Those in the know call him Missy.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:24 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Those in the know call him Missy.
I think that he has quite a few of us on ignore now!!!!!!

Rosemary
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:28 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I think that he has quite a few of us on ignore now!!!!!!

Rosemary
The best thing about him being a Mod is that he cant ignore any of us!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:30 am

The best thing about him being a Mod is that he cant ignore any of us!
I know....so you can torture him all you like......but would he have the nerve to ban you for your comments......????????.....I wonder!!!!

Rosemary
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

While you are there, Rosemary, is the weather as good as the forecast says? I will be over for half term, and hope it stays mild. It seems that you have bypassed winter this year??
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
Hiya
What would you expect to pay for a cut and colour in a good salon?
J
hey you

it was ages ago I had mine done, think it was about 40€ ish
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spain
hey you

it was ages ago I had mine done, think it was about 40€ ish
I might have to source a good hairdresser as mine charges about 70 sterling!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:34 am

While you are there, Rosemary, is the weather as good as the forecast says? I will be over for half term, and hope it stays mild. It seems that you have bypassed winter this year??
It really is glorious. Excellent temperatures in the day and although coldish in the evenings and at night it is nowhere near as cold as last January. Hopefully we had our winter in December.

Rosemary
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

I might have to source a good hairdresser as mine charges about 70 sterling!
sure there must be a good one down your way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.