Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hair stylist and make-up person

Hair stylist and make-up person

Old May 5th 2009, 3:56 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of
Default Hair stylist and make-up person

Hi
Can anyone help here looking for mobile person or shop. Ok my sister in law to be is getting married in few months time. I gave here few lead where ive been going the last 8yrs She went to the places and was not happy with the service . So can anyone around el faro area able to help as they be staying in el faro in oct , she be back in aug a trail run b4 the day and visit on the day of the wedding. There going between 5 n 7 scary girls n brides mum to keep happy.
playa marina is no go.

thanks
Old May 6th 2009, 10:00 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hair stylist and make-up person

I thought Mrs P looked very hot on our wedding day. I can put you in touch with her make-up artist and Shoe shop she obtained those hot honeymoon numbers she wears in the piccy.I seem to have more hair these days than in the photo still must be the Mediterranean diet hmmmmmmmmmm after looking at that wedding photo, Things are a stirring I think we will have an early night.

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:38 am.
Old May 7th 2009, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hair stylist and make-up person

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
I thought Mrs P looked very hot on our wedding day. I can put you in touch with her make-up artist and Shoe shop she obtained those hot honeymoon numbers she wears in the piccy.I seem to have more hair these days than in the photo still must be the Mediterranean diet hmmmmmmmmmm after looking at that wedding photo, Things are a stirring I think we will have an early night.
congrats on your wedding, you both look lovely