Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

HAIR DRESSING COLLEGE IN TORROMILLINOS

HAIR DRESSING COLLEGE IN TORROMILLINOS

Old Jul 20th 2007, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

happybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant future
Default HAIR DRESSING COLLEGE IN TORROMILLINOS

ANYbody been there or anyone going there my 17 year old daughter is thinking of going there , hoping to move to the costa in the next couple of months . any advice would be appreciated
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAIR DRESSING COLLEGE IN TORROMILLINOS

Originally Posted by happybunny
ANYbody been there or anyone going there my 17 year old daughter is thinking of going there , hoping to move to the costa in the next couple of months . any advice would be appreciated
Hi

I have heard it is very good i made enquiries when i was in spain, i think it was around 6000 euros for the year it was a year course and it was for about 5 hours a day.

It is total hands on approach from the start that is why it is a 12 month rather than the normal 2 years.

I should think it would be a lot to learn however it is city and guilds qualification and it will be good for in the uk.

I think it is a good idea, You also can pay a deposit of 500 and spread the costs or just pay in one lump sum.

Hope this helps xxxx
Old Jul 20th 2007, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

happybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant future
Smile Re: HAIR DRESSING COLLEGE IN TORROMILLINOS

Hi thanks for that will have to find a job for myself in that area to help fund it, i have been doing caring for 15 years so have to see if there is any demand for that
Old Jul 20th 2007, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi thanks for that will have to find a job for myself in that area to help fund it, i have been doing caring for 15 years so have to see if there is any demand for that
Hi

If my eldest daughter decides to come to spain next year we will be putting her in there. (she wants to be a hairdresser)

Not sure about care work but when we was there in sur in english they wanted ppl to look after some english on a 1 to 1 basis.

When are you thinking of going and will you be living near by?
Old Jul 20th 2007, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: HAIR DRESSING COLLEGE IN TORROMILLINOS

hi my daughter would like to start in january, just sold house in hertfordshire and brought a flat. hoping to rent in fuengirola area so it makes it easy for her to get there, then after the year buy somewhere, just to makes sure its the area we like, travel around spain alot in the last few years looking at different areas, what about you?
Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi my daughter would like to start in january, just sold house in hertfordshire and brought a flat. hoping to rent in fuengirola area so it makes it easy for her to get there, then after the year buy somewhere, just to makes sure its the area we like, travel around spain alot in the last few years looking at different areas, what about you?
Well same as us have our holidays there all the time.

Moved out in jan 07 but things went a bit wrong so came home in march.
Decided we was not going back for a few years, but have decided now to move out next summer.

Going to look at some houses to buy in august/september and then take it from there.

How many of you are moving over?
Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Hi theres just hubby, myself and daughter have got two sons but they are staying in uk, what about you where are you in uk
Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi theres just hubby, myself and daughter have got two sons but they are staying in uk, what about you where are you in uk
We live in lincoln, there is me , hubby and 3 girls 15, 14, 5

Middle one will be staying in uk as it will be her last year next sept, oldest one will finish school in june 08 so she might come with us.

So at the moment it looks like it will just be the 3 of us coming over.

When did you decide to take the plunge and move over?
Old Jul 20th 2007, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

decided to move last year but a few things came up , so now cant wait.

im not saying its going to be forever but who knows, just got to really start learning spainsh, did start taking lessons i didnt pick it up as well as my daughter and hubby but i will try again, what area are you hoping to move to
Old Jul 20th 2007, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

decided to move last year but a few things came up , so now cant wait.

im not saying its going to be forever but who knows, just got to really start learning spainsh, did start taking lessons i didnt pick it up as well as my daughter and hubby but i will try again, what area are you hoping to move to
Hi
We are moving to costa del sol, around benelmedena and funegorola (cant spell them lol)

Looking at a few places when we come next month round there.

Have you decided when you will move over?
Old Jul 20th 2007, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

next over in october will try to find somewhere to rent then.need to be there by jan in time for my daughter