Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hacienda, tax form 031, need help please

Hacienda, tax form 031, need help please

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice
Question Hacienda, tax form 031, need help please

I think I should write a thread on TRYING to buy a new car here!!!

well the car garage has rung to say that they now need a ''Darse de alta y tener etiquetas fiscales'' so that they can go and register the car, they already have copies of, my passport, NIE/Residence certificate (which is the new green sheet and he did not know what it was) Padron etc... etc... etc....
oh and my money LOL (he also needs 3 forms signed by my ex (to be) husband, so I can part exchanged my car, as its in his name (thats bits sorted and they are on their way back from the UK now, well they BETTER BE )

does anyone know if I can download the form and fill it in before I go (got to go to Xativa) its supposed to be form 031, but I cant find it anywhere.

cheers Jenny
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Hacienda, tax form 031, need help please

Originally Posted by xxfrecklesxx
I think I should write a thread on TRYING to buy a new car here!!!

well the car garage has rung to say that they now need a ''Darse de alta y tener etiquetas fiscales'' so that they can go and register the car, they already have copies of, my passport, NIE/Residence certificate (which is the new green sheet and he did not know what it was) Padron etc... etc... etc....
oh and my money LOL (he also needs 3 forms signed by my ex (to be) husband, so I can part exchanged my car, as its in his name (thats bits sorted and they are on their way back from the UK now, well they BETTER BE )

does anyone know if I can download the form and fill it in before I go (got to go to Xativa) its supposed to be form 031, but I cant find it anywhere.

cheers Jenny
The form Modelo 031 is a change of address form we got ours from the Hacienda when we went in to enquire about when and how to pay our first taxes. They looked at our plot address and our NIE on the computer and said they did not match. They would not since we gave the agents address for the NIE when we bought the plot some 4 years previously. They then said we must change/ register our plot address on form 031.

I find that the hacienda website has most things but if your Spanish is not good like mine it is not easy to Navigate.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hacienda, tax form 031, need help please

The change of address form is 030. Form 031 is 'Solicitud de alta en el Censo de Obligados Tributarios'. This is so that you can obtain the self adhesive lables bearing your name and your fiscal details.

If you own a property in Spain and have been submitting your annual tax returns you should already be registered with AEAT and should be able to obtain these labels without further registration.

Failing this you will find the form you need here:

http://www.aeat.es/AEAT/Contenidos_C...031/mod031.pdf

and this is the one for changing your address or personal details:

http://www.aeat.es/AEAT/Contenidos_C...30/mod030e.pdf

Last edited by Beachcomber; Mar 3rd 2008 at 10:16 pm.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice

Well went down to the office in Xativa today, which took a bit of finding, but only a couple of people in the queue before us, gave the form in, they had said on the phone they would need my padron, and my NIE, but in fact she wanted my NIE and my passport, good job I carry everything with me in times like this. Duaghter (who is fluent) asked 3 times if this was the correct form to get the labels/stickers, and on the 3rd time she said rudely she did not know, then went and got a label sheet and printed them out, DOH,

so only in there 10 mins, and got what I needed, so fingers crossed the documents turn up tomorrow from the ex, and I can go and give them all in the the car showroom, and get my new car
Old Mar 4th 2008, 3:59 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Can't understand the problems, I've bought two cars here, one second hand and the other brand new. I've never had ANY problems (so far), just took in residency cert, padron, passport and driving licence. dealer copied them all, and I got the car a few days later.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 4:26 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Can't understand the problems, I've bought two cars here, one second hand and the other brand new. I've never had ANY problems (so far), just took in residency cert, padron, passport and driving licence. dealer copied them all, and I got the car a few days later.
We did it with passport, nie, rental agreement, and the dosh.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

The problem arises when they check your NIE number and find that it is not registered with AEAT.

As I said in a previous post, if you own a properly registered property in Spain which was purchased in the last ten years or so your NIE must have been registered with AEAT otherwise it would not have been possible to pay the transfer taxes and, as a result, the property would not have been registered.

Furthermore neither would it have been possible to pay your annual taxes either as a resident or non-resident which I am sure everyone has been doing... haven't they?
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

It must be that I have never bought a property in my name, so my NIE must not be registered,
And the forms my ex has to sign, are so they can take my car in part exchange, as its in his name, (he insisted everything was in his name, and im slowly getting everything into mine)