Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Guy's have you ever had or have a Spanish / Latin GF or Wife ??

Guy's have you ever had or have a Spanish / Latin GF or Wife ??

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:58 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guy's have you ever had or have a Spanish / Latin GF or Wife ??

Originally Posted by andyrich666
Well im glad everyone here is so happy and the upper dicker is certainly relevant when talking about Latin birds - but this has gone way OT, and not only that but for Miss Naughty, this was not a fishing trip to wind the women up, infact I cant believe my second thread is on 5 pages within 24 hours.

Ah well, keep it coming

So what about the post you did at 11.26 (or 10.26 depending on your timezone) this morning that languishes on page 4. That wouldn't have been your second either. But hey-ho. Where the thread goes, nobody knows. We could have Gestapo style moderators who make sure that no thread meanders. You would then also probably have a thread with a handful of replies.
Your original question was so loaded how did you think people were going to reply??? We've had fun, we've answered your question but it's taken a turn. Besides, you offered nothing when people did answer your question.

To bring it back, Yes I have a Spanish missus. Yes it's great (I wouldn't have married her otherwise) Would I recommend it? Each to his own - as long as you're happy and you're in love, it wouldn't matter a shit if she was Martian. Now if she was a Yank, now that's another story........................
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
So what about the post you did at 11.26 (or 10.26 depending on your timezone) this morning that languishes on page 4. That wouldn't have been your second either. But hey-ho. Where the thread goes, nobody knows. We could have Gestapo style moderators who make sure that no thread meanders. You would then also probably have a thread with a handful of replies.
Your original question was so loaded how did you think people were going to reply??? We've had fun, we've answered your question but it's taken a turn. Besides, you offered nothing when people did answer your question.

To bring it back, Yes I have a Spanish missus. Yes it's great (I wouldn't have married her otherwise) Would I recommend it? Each to his own - as long as you're happy and you're in love, it wouldn't matter a shit if she was Martian. Now if she was a Yank, now that's another story........................
Lol, great reply, Yeah I couldnt answer as Ive been not about all day and last night but when ive seen the chance to reply it was gone with all the other posts, I guess if im honest I was fishing a little but it was a Genuine questiion

The main reason is because I rarely see it, I read many times how well the ex-pats have found to be intergrated with the Spanish, but Ive not seen it often.

Ive only found the Spanish accomodating either in everyday life or meeting up with a girl when im on my own, and many times Ive asked Spanish if they like us and the answer is a big no. Many people will disgaree maybe but its the same all over ive been.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

I like british men.

Reason

I think they are more loving and also very sexy.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:34 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

My OH had a spanish lady friend ..from up north.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:08 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

This has got to be a wind up. Where's he from??? Upper Nickers????
Anyone here from Wetwang?..
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:29 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikelincs

Old Sep 30th 2007, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

I believe that in UK are wrong with the racial type of the spaniards. The hair brown and/or brown eyes will be in the spaniards, but also there is spaniards of very white skin (and clear eyes, blonde, chesnut hair...), like it is my case (and I am from southern Spain) and of my family and many of my neighbors, all spaniards. In the same way that there is british that apparently they would not seem british if we take the pattern of the white complexion and the blonde hair, like Sean Connery, Orlando Bloom, Joseph Fiennes, Clive Owen, Ioan Gruffudd, John Rhys Davis, Sasha Baron Cohen, Catherine Bell, Ian Holm, Rhona Mitra, Bob Hoskins, Catherine Zeta Jonnes or BeckamĀ“s wife, etc etc etc...The list is long. And they are as british as the more blonde and/or the more white. Also in Spain, there is of everything

By the way, personally I like the british women. They have good curve, they are very well

Last edited by Relampago; Sep 30th 2007 at 1:14 am.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

tallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nice

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I used to play Cricket against Wetwang, I used to play for Sewerby, Harpham and Gembling, Beeford Now I play for the over 40 Spanish team and Albox
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:02 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
I believe that in UK are wrong with the racial type of the spaniards. The hair brown and/or brown eyes will be in the spaniards, but also there is spaniards of very white skin (and clear eyes, blonde, chesnut hair...), like it is my case (and I am from southern Spain) and of my family and many of my neighbors, all spaniards. In the same way that there is british that apparently they would not seem british if we take the pattern of the white complexion and the blonde hair, like Sean Connery, Orlando Bloom, Joseph Fiennes, Clive Owen, Ioan Gruffudd, John Rhys Davis, Sasha Baron Cohen, Catherine Bell, Ian Holm, Rhona Mitra, Bob Hoskins, Catherine Zeta Jonnes or BeckamĀ“s wife, etc etc etc...The list is long. And they are as british as the more blonde and/or the more white. Also in Spain, there is of everything

By the way, personally I like the british women. They have good curve, they are very well
Britain didn't shut itself off from the rest of the world.....therefore we remained a melting pot.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:14 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tallbob
I used to play Cricket against Wetwang, I used to play for Sewerby, Harpham and Gembling, Beeford Now I play for the over 40 Spanish team and Albox
Were they called the Wetwangers or what ?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:40 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tallbob

We need to talk. Fancy a game or three with a couple of teams in Huelva and Algarve?????
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:43 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

We need to talk. Fancy a game or three with a couple of teams in Huelva and Algarve?????
I have started a thread in your honour mate.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

tallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
Were they called the Wetwangers or what ?
no they were not
Richard Madeley used to be the mayor but we never saw him either
Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

Albox play in a league which is split into Northern and Southern Spain but Madrid is in our group! only a 10 hour round trip for them to play at La Manga

We are building our own ground at the moment

As for the Spanish over 40 team we play at Albir near Benidorm ( playing tomorrow actually ) and we tend to play the touring teams who come over
we play Chesham Bois C.C ON 1st, Cricket World Nomads on 22nd and Panteg C.C on 31st
If anyone has a clue were they are from it would be interesting

Personally I go anywhere for a game of cricket
Old Sep 30th 2007, 6:02 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

And Bob's the best damn waterboy Albox ever had!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.