Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Guy's have you ever had or have a Spanish / Latin GF or Wife ??

Guy's have you ever had or have a Spanish / Latin GF or Wife ??

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Nicks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Guy's have you ever had or have a Spanish / Latin GF or Wife ??

well, at the time between 1990 and 1992, there was a charter company that took people from Manchester to Ibiza, and these people staid at a hotel very close by where my parents have a villa, so when i went out to the hotel bar/club, i met girls from manchester...

i did have a GF from a small town called Upper Dicker, close to Hailsham(sussex) in 1986, while i was studing at a bording school there.

By the way, there is a Lower Dicker too... The Dicker is a river.

nick
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 6:27 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicks
well, at the time between 1990 and 1992, there was a charter company that took people from Manchester to Ibiza, and these people staid at a hotel very close by where my parents have a villa, so when i went out to the hotel bar/club, i met girls from manchester...

i did have a GF from a small town called Upper Dicker, close to Hailsham(sussex) in 1986, while i was studing at a bording school there.

nick
This has got to be a wind up. Where's he from??? Upper Nickers????
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry to disapoint you, but its for real. Check out the attached Google Earth.

nick
Attached Thumbnails Guy's have you ever had or have a Spanish / Latin GF or Wife ??-real.jpg  
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 6:51 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

nick
Just cruising through,hi all,had to stop because,I recognised Upper Dickerthen lower dickerthen thoughtOMG, not someone from St.Bedes or whatever it was called. you poor thingsorry to interupt.But you do not those place names very often.Sorry again for interupting
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

yep, thats me..One of those sorry people that went to St Bedes..

it was a blast the year i was there, though.

nick
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:00 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Just cruising through,hi all,had to stop because,I recognised Upper Dickerthen lower dickerthen thoughtOMG, not someone from St.Bedes or whatever it was called. you poor thingsorry to interupt.But you do not those place names very often.Sorry again for interupting

Please would you tell us how you know these places Dreamcatcher.

Rosemary
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:01 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
This has got to be a wind up. Where's he from??? Upper Nickers????
No definitely not a wind up.

Rosemary
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:09 pm

yep, thats me..One of those sorry people that went to St Bedes..

it was a blast the year i was there, though.

nick
When I said you poor thing I meant it,but Im glad you had a good time Im hoping you were one of the nice ones(there was not many)I used to have my exhibitions at Michelham Priory in the gate house,after your time I think,95,96,97,98. Im not sure I should say what they were like then,because I do not want to tar every one from there with the same brush
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:12 pm

When I said you poor thing I meant it,but Im glad you had a good time Im hoping you were one of the nice ones(there was not many)I used to have my exhibitions at Michelham Priory in the gate house,after your time I think,95,96,97,98. Im not sure I should say what they were like then,because I do not want to tar every one from there with the same brush
Adore Michelham Priory, it is such a peaceful place to visit.

Rosemary
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Adore Michelham Priory, it is such a peaceful place to visit.

Rosemary
Theres a possibility then you may Groombridge place Gardens and Enchanted Forest used to work there to.

Michelham Priory is really lovelySorry Nick,gone off a bit here,but you brought back a lot of memorys
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Ohh i do remember the Prior. We had monday morning assembly there. i used to go and look at the graves, since some of them were very old.

Well, when i was there i belive we all where pretty deasent kids, sure, we smoked a bit, drank a bit (when some one could get hold of beer or cider) but it general we were a pretty well behaved bunch.

The girl i mentioned lived at the time, in the house almost infront of the main gate to the school, on the road that leads to the prior (i belive) and the small store. her name is Therese Leaves. I lost contact after a year of writing letters, maybe she moved.

nick
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:16 pm

Theres a possibility then you may Groombridge place Gardens and Enchanted Forest used to work there to.

Michelham Priory is really lovely
Yes. Lived in Eastbourne (hated it) for 16 years so know all of the area fairly well.

Rosemary
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Yes. Lived in Eastbourne (hated it) for 16 years so know all of the area fairly well.

Rosemary
Its a bit of an equired taste Eastbourne,but there are some terrific places around and aboutIm gonna get told off soon for going off of subject
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

I rememebr Eastborne being full of exchange students from scandinavia in the spring and early summer.

nick
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Well im glad everyone here is so happy and the upper dicker is certainly relevant when talking about Latin birds - but this has gone way OT, and not only that but for Miss Naughty, this was not a fishing trip to wind the women up, infact I cant believe my second thread is on 5 pages within 24 hours.

Ah well, keep it coming

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.