Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Guy's have you ever had or have a Spanish / Latin GF or Wife ??

Guy's have you ever had or have a Spanish / Latin GF or Wife ??

Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:10 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guy's have you ever had or have a Spanish / Latin GF or Wife ??

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Typical dog men
I blame the Welsh!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:12 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Hardly saying what i did accounts for racism
I could say the same about me. I expressed a preference for Spanish women.

When I said I was married to a Spanish woman you said that I had not been with a proper woman and then used the typical racial steroptype of forget a Spanish women when she hits her 40's.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe if you concentrated in what you have instead off slagging of the others the world would be a better place
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
I could say the same about me. I expressed a preference for Spanish women.

When I said I was married to a Spanish woman you said that I had not been with a proper woman and then used the typical racial steroptype of forget a Spanish women when she hits her 40's.

Yeah Okay MATE
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:13 am

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
He is welsh, the nearest to a woman he had before Spain was a picture of Zeta Jones pinned to the back end of a sheep.

Sorry mate, couldn't resist!

Missed that one. Zeta Jones attached to a big wrinkly arse???????? Sound familiar????
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:14 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I'm off to bed, play nice people!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:15 am

Maybe if you concentrated in what you have instead off slagging of the others the world would be a better place
Pray tell, dear English lady. When did I slag off the others of the world here? Saying I prefer Spanish women is hardly slagging anyone off.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Not playing nice at all if he is soooooooooooo happy there was no need to start this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Pray tell, dear English lady. When did I slag off the others of the world here? Saying I prefer Spanish women is hardly slagging anyone off.
Dont dear me either
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:19 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be closing this if argueing carrys on.

Last edited by Fuzzlepop; Aug 1st 2007 at 10:26 am.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:32 am

What a pullava!!!!! Before this was temporarily closed I was about to post the following:

"Calm down Miss Naughty. I apologise for teasing you these last 20 minutes or so. I was just using you to get my 500 posts up. I knew by baiting someone it would get me up there quick. Please read back over the posts and realise it was all simply baiting. Karma en route and sorry again for using you shamelessly "

It was just a bit a fun that got misconstrued along the way.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:43 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

He is welsh, the nearest to a woman he had before Spain was a picture of Zeta Jones pinned to the back end of a sheep.

Sorry mate, couldn't resist!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

What a pullava!!!!! Before this was temporarily closed I was about to post the following:

"Calm down Miss Naughty. I apologise for teasing you these last 20 minutes or so. I was just using you to get my 500 posts up. I knew by baiting someone it would get me up there quick. Please read back over the posts and realise it was all simply baiting. Karma en route and sorry again for using you shamelessly "

It was just a bit a fun that got misconstrued along the way.
Exactly well said!!!

You cant help it if you never met me before xxxxx
Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:40 pm
Straw Man.

So its clear........Spanish women are better than English women and Welsh sheep by a country mile yeah?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:47 pm

So its clear........Spanish women are better than English women and Welsh sheep by a country mile yeah?
Slow down there, Matt. I never said they were bettter than sheep

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.