Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Grrrr I hate trying to sell my house!!

Grrrr I hate trying to sell my house!!

Old Jul 4th 2007, 5:33 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Grrrr I hate trying to sell my house!!

A whole day spent tidying, and another couple,, very nice they were, but have not sold, why of why do estate agents not send suitable people??? we told them not to send people unless they're in a position to move!!And, how embarrassing is this... took them out to the garden, the conservatory door closed behind me and deadlocked!!! Luckily window was on a latch, the lovely man climbed in and opened it!! why oh why do these things always happen to me???
Old Jul 4th 2007, 5:58 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grrrr I hate trying to sell my house!!

Originally Posted by silverchick
A whole day spent tidying, and another couple,, very nice they were, but have not sold, why of why do estate agents not send suitable people??? we told them not to send people unless they're in a position to move!!And, how embarrassing is this... took them out to the garden, the conservatory door closed behind me and deadlocked!!! Luckily window was on a latch, the lovely man climbed in and opened it!! why oh why do these things always happen to me???
Well they will certainly remember your house
Old Jul 4th 2007, 5:58 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Deadlock karma sent, but don't tell mitzyboy as I didn't send him any when he got locked out
Old Jul 4th 2007, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I feel for you, I hope you have got on the telephone and told the estate agents that if they do that again you will consider they are in breach of their contract as they were told specifically you only wanted viewers who were in a position to proceed. Ok they will come back and say their house will sell really quickly but we all know that isn't true. Chin up,
Old Jul 4th 2007, 6:48 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Deadlock karma sent, but don't tell mitzyboy as I didn't send him any when he got locked out
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:13 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't buy it if it was that easy to break in
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Silverchick, I sympathise, really I do....take a look at the sort of day I have had on the thread for estate agent...make them work.
I now have a VERY LARGE glass of vino tinto in front of me...somehow life looks a little rosier
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:39 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with you on the subject of hating selling the house , I am absolutely fed up with it , had appointment yesterday for 12.00pm last thing said was "Look if you cant make it or your running late or anything please just give me a bell ,as i am busy but will fit you in ,and if you cant make it as long as i know its ok" "Oh sure she says i understand what you mean ,its just good manners so i will " Well 12.00pm duly arrives Mrs BP has done the usual vacuuming tidy etc,etc. and we wait and we wait 12.30pm still waitting 12.45pm still waitting 1.30pm comes and goes and not a single sight or sound from them ..
Just downright bad manners and a waste of time ..

Now regarding the embarrasment thing could of been a lot worse ! What if the deadlock went and you had to climb through the window yourself ! And say while you was climbing through your bottom got stuck ? and then a rare stray Eagle happened to fly over and thought hmmmmmm looks like new nesting place and proceeded to Nest on your bottom ! Whilst your stuck ..?
Now that would be embarrassinger for sure ,
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Pete
I totally agree with you on the subject of hating selling the house , I am absolutely fed up with it , had appointment yesterday for 12.00pm last thing said was "Look if you cant make it or your running late or anything please just give me a bell ,as i am busy but will fit you in ,and if you cant make it as long as i know its ok" "Oh sure she says i understand what you mean ,its just good manners so i will " Well 12.00pm duly arrives Mrs BP has done the usual vacuuming tidy etc,etc. and we wait and we wait 12.30pm still waitting 12.45pm still waitting 1.30pm comes and goes and not a single sight or sound from them ..

Now regarding the embarrasment thing could of been a lot worse ! What if the deadlock went and you had to climb through the window yourself ! And say while you was climbing through your bottom got stuck ? and then a rare stray Eagle happened to fly over and thought hmmmmmm looks like new nesting place and proceeded to Nest on your bottom ! Whilst your stuck ..?
BigPete, you have brightened up a very depressed Cornishmaid!
Old Jul 4th 2007, 9:57 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I think he knows by now

PMSL!!
Old Jul 4th 2007, 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by lynnxa
I think he knows by now

PMSL!!
Shouldn't think so, he's still suffering from heat stroke.......I hear tell he has trouble remembering who and where he is let alone what others say about him
Old Jul 4th 2007, 10:10 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldn't think so, he's still suffering from heat stroke.......I hear tell he has trouble remembering who and where he is let alone what others say about him
so you think he might not be able to sort out mrs nasty for me
Old Jul 4th 2007, 10:17 pm

Originally Posted by lynnxa
so you think he might not be able to sort out mrs nasty for me

I think if we point him in the right direction and say "mush mitzy" he will be fine, we may have to nudge him a bit through so best bring the cattle prod with you.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 10:22 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Big Pete

oh pete you are so funny!!!that cheered me up no end even though i just got in from bat and trap and we lost again!!!
Old Jul 4th 2007, 10:23 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by mikeoc
I wouldn't buy it if it was that easy to break in
Ha!! I recovered from that one by pointing out the internal lock on the connecting door!!!