Great Site

Old Dec 14th 2010, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

luckylady2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Great Site

A friend of mine has just told me about this site they found on the web [URL="http://autonomos.axesor.es" The reason he told me to look on here is because I have been using the same pool and garden maintenance guy for the last 12 months. He told me he was paying his taxes hence his higher rate. Well as he always has an excuse for not giving any paperwork when I pay him my friend told me to see if he was on this site. Not sure how up to date it is but my pool man is not on it even though he has been doing this type of work for the last 4 years. Before I confront him I just wanted to know if anyone knew how reliable this site is.
Old Dec 14th 2010, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great Site

[QUOTE=luckylady2010;9039924]A friend of mine has just told me about this site they found on the web [URL="http://autonomos.axesor.es" The reason he told me to look on here is because I have been using the same pool and garden maintenance guy for the last 12 months. He told me he was paying his taxes hence his higher rate. Well as he always has an excuse for not giving any paperwork when I pay him my friend told me to see if he was on this site. Not sure how up to date it is but my pool man is not on it even though he has been doing this type of work for the last 4 years. Before I confront him I just wanted to know if anyone knew how reliable this site is.[/QUOTE]

Hi. I just looked myself up on this site. I am Autonomo and have been for nearly 9 months but I don't appear. So it may take some time to update or may not be that reliable. If he is charging/paying tax on your payments ...he shouldn't mind! I guess the cheeky B just wants it both ways. If you're paying a higher price for an honest company, My opinion is you should ask him for his receipts for the last year now before he puts in his annual return without mentioning your payments! You may need those receipts for your own paperwork. There'll be others on here though who'll say Spain works "Differently". But even if you are party to that belief, if the guy specifically mentions that paying tax is why his prices are higher... He gives you the receipts...or lowers the price!
Old Dec 15th 2010, 6:14 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not really sure I see what the issue is - if his work is good, keep using him.

If his work is poor, get someone else.

Whether he pays his taxes or not shouldn't really be your concern - surely?

By-the-way; I've just checked for autonomos that I use (and have been in business for many, many years) and they're not on the list either.

Last edited by snikpoh; Dec 15th 2010 at 6:18 am.
Old Dec 15th 2010, 6:19 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Clever spam.... me likey!
Old Dec 15th 2010, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Go on then.... tell us! :-)
Old Dec 15th 2010, 7:16 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Originally Posted by angiescarr
Go on then.... tell us! :-)
Yes please, I don´t see why this is spam. I found myself on it as well, the only thing is if you want info on an autonomo you have to pay € 2,50. (or is that the spam?)
Old Dec 15th 2010, 7:35 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Interesting site, yes It works, we are on there but the info is well out of date Showing us as still registered in Torrevieja when we moved over 5 years ago now
When you are looking for someone, If he's autonomo he is probably registered under his own name, not his 'company name' unless he is SL registered.
If you are worried about it ask for his NIF number & put that in.