Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Grape or Grain whats your posion?

Grape or Grain whats your posion?

Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:22 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Grape or Grain whats your posion?

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Bye, bye baby, baby bye bye

Bit like a tongue twister when you have to type it.

Took me ages to retype this and retype this so I guess the wine has worked a little but still think the jokes really did the trick.

Rosemary
jokes dont need them had so much vodka im laughing at myself now finding it quite hard to type.
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Alcohol is the drink of the devil, and you are all rightly destined to an eternity in purgatory, or somewhere equally as nasty.

At a push I'd go for a Top Deck Shandy, but only if the weather was really hot, and the Shandy really cold, if I couldn't find one cold enough I'd go for a Vodka drunk straight from the bottle.
im looking forwards to purgatory as i hear the weather is better there

oh did you not read the need not apply line. your cv is in the bin
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:27 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Alcohol is the drink of the devil, and you are all rightly destined to an eternity in purgatory, or somewhere equally as nasty.

Roll on Purgatory ....... bring it on baby
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Let the good times role
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I would say, "you'll live to regret it" but strictly speaking you'd have to die to regret it I suppose??
Old Mar 31st 2007, 10:00 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Red wine every time, if no red then white, but I never mix.......

Had a bad experience with 8 pints of Speckle Hen, managed to keep it down for about 12 hours but then my head exploded and I kept nothing down for about 3 weeks. Also partial to the odd Caffrey's or Murphy, and just for a night cap I do enjoy Tia Maria and Bailey's on lots of ice and of course always have a sherry before dinner and a nice port always goes down a treat. Other than that I don't really drink!
Old Mar 31st 2007, 10:42 pm

I would say, "you'll live to regret it" but strictly speaking you'd have to die to regret it I suppose??
Well on a theology note when you die whats to say that there is anything thats a leap of faith man has always felt the need to believe struggled to believe in just himself.

I spent 5 months in a coma in france and i hate to say it but there was nothing but darkness from in to out we will not live to regret anything. when we die we just cease to be. a bit like infinity but the other way round.

Or this morning when i went outside on the doorstep was a mouse head and neck i spent many seconds trying to work out how it ate itself.
Old Mar 31st 2007, 10:53 pm

On the same note we as a breed ie humans we overate our selves in the universe if you look at history the world was flat. the stars revolved around us with a little more understanding things changed other than the fact that the centre of the universe is me.

You get one life enjoy it touch as many lifes as you can doing good not people and live to regret nothing or death will be painful and remeber second place is the first person to loose so your still a winner.

And i still choose VODKA
Old Mar 31st 2007, 11:10 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
I Choose Vodka With coke (not diet lots of)

demolishing our new bottle of absolut

Non Alcohol Drinkers need not apply.
Mine is whisky and plenty of it,with just a dash of water,the favorite is a nice malt,at the present momement a bottle of the stuff would do
Old Mar 31st 2007, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Ron Cacique with a dash of diet coke.
El sabor que tiene es muy agradable
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:04 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

I am just a plain old lager lout! Cruz Campo does it for me everytime and maybe the odd baileys as a nightcap.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 8:15 am

And either way coffee tastes better in the morning with a hangover
Old Apr 1st 2007, 9:47 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Malt whisky, always on its own.

Jack Daniels, on the rocks.

Farm Cider.

Red wine, El Bombero is one of my faves.

Moscatel or any other similar sweet wine,
Pedro Jimenez, hmmmmmmmmmm!

Absolute mandarin, Archers, orange juice (called a Fuzzy Duck)
Old Apr 1st 2007, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

I got absolutley pasted on cider when I was 17 and have never been able to drink it since ... even the smell still makes me wretch
I did the same on my 14th birthday with sherry. Wanted to share the bottle with a friend but she didn't like it so I drank the lot. Needless to say, I always decline the offer of sherry at weddings and christenings.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

White Wine...Red Wine...Vodka and diet coke....Baileys on ice.....anything really apart from wiskey, but if I have a cold I drink it, a hot toddy goes down a treat then

Why is there only a beer thingy??? Why no wine or spirit thingy´s???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.