British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Grape or Grain whats your posion? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/grape-grain-whats-your-posion-438968/)

Ka Ora! Mar 31st 2007 8:40 pm

Grape or Grain whats your posion?

I Choose Vodka With coke (not diet lots of)

demolishing our new bottle of absolut :rofl:

Non Alcohol Drinkers need not apply.

Lionda Mar 31st 2007 8:49 pm

Re: Grape or Grain whats your posion?

Originally Posted by Ka Ora! (Post 4586967)

I enjoy a whisky and lemonade, also the occasional bottle (whoops - glass :o ) of wine :p But I also like a pint of Caffreys or a bottle of stout :) Don't think I fit into any category really :cool:

Rosemary Mar 31st 2007 8:51 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora! (Post 4586967)

CAVA, CAVA, CAVA.

Rosemary

Mitzyboy Mar 31st 2007 8:52 pm

Gin & Tonic, although I am partial to a drop of red wine and I can also make a mean Pina Colada

Ka Ora! Mar 31st 2007 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by Lionda (Post 4586990)
I enjoy a whisky and lemonade, also the occasional bottle (whoops - glass :o ) of wine :p But I also like a pint of Caffreys or a bottle of stout :) Don't think I fit into any category really :cool:

I know how you feel. i love heineken used to drink stella but the last bottle of stella gave me a heart attack. :p but guiness now that rocks my boat. Well it sinks it:rofl:

Tamethedame Mar 31st 2007 9:02 pm

White wine every time!! My other half keeps trying to convert me to red but it tastes too much like the bottle, yes bottle, of Martini Rosso I drank to myself at age 17 (and quickly brought up I'd like to add!! :eek: )

Mitzyboy Mar 31st 2007 9:05 pm

Originally Posted by Tamethedame (Post 4587028)
White wine every time!! My other half keeps trying to convert me to red but it tastes too much like the bottle, yes bottle, of Martini Rosso I drank to myself at age 17 (and quickly brought up I'd like to add!! :eek: )

I got absolutley pasted on cider when I was 17 and have never been able to drink it since ... even the smell still makes me wretch

Ka Ora! Mar 31st 2007 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by Tamethedame (Post 4587028)

Yes we used to get cheap drinks from the naafi i can remember bringing up a bootle of southern comfort cant touch it now or cider for that matter

Ka Ora! Mar 31st 2007 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy (Post 4587038)
I got absolutley pasted on cider when I was 17 and have never been able to drink it since ... even the smell still makes me wretch

see the above

Big Pete Mar 31st 2007 9:13 pm

Got to be a Pint of Real Ale of course ;)
Not the namby pamby stuff !! But the real mans type brewed in the traditional way ..
Keep all your girly drinks , Just grab a Real Ale slip the "Bay City Rollers" LP on and enjoy :)

Ka Ora! Mar 31st 2007 9:14 pm

Originally Posted by Big Pete (Post 4587072)
Not the namby pamby stuff !! But the real mans type brewed in the traditional way ..
Keep all your girly drinks , Just grab a Real Ale slip the "Bay City Rollers" LP on and enjoy :)

Or slide under the door (Bathroom°

Rosemary Mar 31st 2007 9:16 pm

Bye, bye baby, baby bye bye

Bit like a tongue twister when you have to type it.

Took me ages to retype this and retype this so I guess the wine has worked a little but still think the jokes really did the trick.

Rosemary

Rosemary Mar 31st 2007 9:20 pm

Obviously talking about Watneys Draught Red Barrel.

A REAL MANS DRINK!!!!

Graham

Mitzyboy Mar 31st 2007 9:20 pm

I bet you liked Giblet O'Sullivan & Leo "Panties" Sayer as well

Ka Ora! Mar 31st 2007 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by The Oddities (Post 4587086)
Bye, bye baby, baby bye bye

Bit like a tongue twister when you have to type it.

Took me ages to retype this and retype this so I guess the wine has worked a little but still think the jokes really did the trick.

Rosemary

jokes dont need them had so much vodka im laughing at myself now finding it quite hard to type.