Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Goodby Mr Prime minister, hello Herr Brown

Goodby Mr Prime minister, hello Herr Brown

Old Jun 26th 2007, 4:47 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Goodby Mr Prime minister, hello Herr Brown

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I would never sully myself!!

My landlady works in Whitehall, and she called me today for a chat about her horses. I always ask her about stuff, I'm not supposed to repeat anything, but who the hell reads my shit??
Promise i won't tell a soul!!!
Old Jun 26th 2007, 4:52 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
Promise i won't tell a soul!!!
Its quite handy, I learn about quite a few bits and pieces a little before they are public.
She does the white papers for the gov in power, whoever they are.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 4:56 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Its quite handy, I learn about quite a few bits and pieces a little before they are public.
She does the white papers for the gov in power, whoever they are.
blimey!! friends in high places!!you never fail to impress me!!
Old Jun 26th 2007, 4:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
blimey!! friends in high places!!you never fail to impress me!!
my landlady, hardly a friend.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 5:10 pm
Fed up in England!!

my landlady, hardly a friend.
she must think a lot of you to impart such gems of information!
Old Jun 26th 2007, 6:26 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

He won't need to call an election now, with his majority increased by 2 with the defection of a Tory MP to Labour, see on the news that Tony is likely to be a UN special envoy to the Middle East, and if he becaomes that, he will resign his seat in Parliament.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:33 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

I would never sully myself!!

My landlady works in Whitehall, and she called me today for a chat about her horses. I always ask her about stuff, I'm not supposed to repeat anything, but who the hell reads my shit??
I always read your stuff Matt heck you always make me laugh
Old Jun 26th 2007, 8:17 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by mikelincs
He won't need to call an election now, with his majority increased by 2 with the defection of a Tory MP to Labour, see on the news that Tony is likely to be a UN special envoy to the Middle East, and if he becaomes that, he will resign his seat in Parliament.
Lets wait and see, I was told of TB's departure date a few months ago, and that proved right.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

culchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really nice

I'm really looking forward to GB's stint in power. It seems to me that he can fill the boots of the late lamented John Smith....let's wait and see
Old Jun 27th 2007, 11:19 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by culchie
I'm really looking forward to GB's stint in power. It seems to me that he can fill the boots of the late lamented John Smith....let's wait and see
Well then you should stay and enjoy him and his cronies.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

I quite like Tony Blair. He is a great communicator which is why he has been chosen for the middle east envoy job. I always enjoyed seeing Tony Blair on Prime Ministers questions. He ran rings around them all

10 years ago people would have said peace in Northern Ireland would be impossible, where are we now?

Many people dislike labour, I personally find it hard to forgive for the house prices and taxes. Realistically though, Conservatives? Their policy is whatever The Sun is moaning about. Liberal Democrats? Err, I fall asleep listening to Minger. People are unhappy with Labour but the opposition is really pathetic.

Will the Arab World accept him? Likely not, but erm, who would they accept?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

culchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really nice

Blair would like to see himself as the author of peace in Ireland - simply not true - all he did was keep the channels of communication open and as for his new role as a peacmaker in the Midddle East - it is a joke - his standing in those parts is provocative to say the least. He's a spin meister with no credulity whatsoever - no Arab will take him seriously
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:34 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Blair would like to see himself as the author of peace in Ireland - simply not true - all he did was keep the channels of communication open

Yeah easy peasy eh?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:40 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sally
Yeah easy peasy eh?
Just what I was thinking Sally.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 9:38 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Blair would like to see himself as the author of peace in Ireland - simply not true - all he did was keep the channels of communication open
Yes thats exactly what it was all about ...... the different sides kept not speaking to each other so he became the facilitator and kept lines of communication open, which eventually lead to what we have now.

If by some chance he can manage to repeat that feat in the middle east then who knows what will happen. Half the problem is getting people to talk to each other .... if you can't then we've seen what happens

The Iran boat hostage situation for instance could have been so much worse if communications had been curtailed.

Well, thats my bit of seriousness over for the day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.