Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Goodby Mr Prime minister, hello Herr Brown

Goodby Mr Prime minister, hello Herr Brown

Old Jun 26th 2007, 12:43 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Goodby Mr Prime minister, hello Herr Brown

Originally Posted by Lochy
Shame we all seem to be agreeing now. How dull!!

Go on say something to get this going again...
Haggis is horrible
Old Jun 26th 2007, 1:56 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by silverchick
Haggis is horrible
How dare you. Haggis are really cute little creatures!
Old Jun 26th 2007, 2:49 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lochy
How dare you. Haggis are really cute little creatures!
and have you got a licence for your sporran???
Old Jun 26th 2007, 2:55 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big Pete
spot on silverchick..

There all usless anyways doesnt matter who gets in now , its past the point of no return No longer be Great anymore now its just plain old Britain , the dull gloomy overtaxed yob filled country that within 10 years will be on its knees with riots and over filled prisons and no industry etc etc ..

sad to see it but heck who cares give us something to watch on Telly when we are back home from our evening drink and smoke at the local restaurant on the marina right
People have been predicting Britain will be on its knees for years. especially Jim Davidson.

There has never been a requirement to hold a general elecion when a prime minister leaves office.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 2:57 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
People have been predicting Britain will be on its knees for years. especially Jim Davidson.

There has never been a requirement to hold a general elecion when a prime minister leaves office.
And AFAIK this applies to all countries where the executive branch of the government is headed by a prime minister (or chancellor in the case of Germany) rather than a president.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

mick123 has a brilliant futuremick123 has a brilliant futuremick123 has a brilliant futuremick123 has a brilliant futuremick123 has a brilliant futuremick123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Well the deed is done, we have another unelected Prime minister, and no one in a once fiercely independent country are saying a thing about it!!
We can't say anything against it, Gordon Brown "GB" is Scottish, it would be classed as racism if we did, the limp wristed politically correct brigade would have a field day. :curse:

mick
Old Jun 26th 2007, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mick123
We can't say anything against it, Gordon Brown "GB" is Scottish, it would be classed as racism if we did, the limp wristed politically correct brigade would have a field day. :curse:

mick
?

Of course you can.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 3:44 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
?

Of course you can.
Where *do* people get these ideas from?
Old Jun 26th 2007, 4:08 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Heard a whisper today from someone fairly in the know that a General Election is planned.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 4:18 pm
Fed up in England!!

Heard a whisper today from someone fairly in the know that a General Election is planned.
really?? was it when you had tea at tony's house???
Old Jun 26th 2007, 4:20 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

I don't understand some of this, there are complaints from the Scots that they didn't want the Tories because they're Labour supporters, yet it was a Labour government that suppressed that report. Kind of makes me think that they're the authors of there own misfortune. If they had voted Tory they might be independent and rich
Old Jun 26th 2007, 4:22 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
really?? was it when you had tea at tony's house???
I would never sully myself!!

My landlady works in Whitehall, and she called me today for a chat about her horses. I always ask her about stuff, I'm not supposed to repeat anything, but who the hell reads my shit??
Old Jun 26th 2007, 4:25 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

I would never sully myself!!

My landlady works in Whitehall, and she called me today for a chat about her horses. I always ask her about stuff, I'm not supposed to repeat anything, but who the hell reads my shit??
Silverchick obviously did, I must have done too
Old Jun 26th 2007, 4:33 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by mikeoc
Silverchick obviously did, I must have done too
oh yeah.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 4:35 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
And AFAIK this applies to all countries where the executive branch of the government is headed by a prime minister (or chancellor in the case of Germany) rather than a president.
True for US presidents as well? Eg think about how Gerald Ford came to office.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.