Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Goodby Mr Prime minister, hello Herr Brown

Goodby Mr Prime minister, hello Herr Brown

Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:37 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Goodby Mr Prime minister, hello Herr Brown

Well the deed is done, we have another unelected Prime minister, and no one in a once fiercely independent country are saying a thing about it!!

As you all know I don't share the opinion that the UK is going down the pan but I honestly cant believe it has happened, and HH as his side kick!!
Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:39 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goodby Mr Prime minister, hello Herr Brown

Have you seen Harriet Harman's teeth. Bloody disgraceful if you ask me!
Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Have you seen Harriet Harman's teeth. Bloody disgraceful if you ask me!
I just hate the pair of them!
Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:41 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

And her hair! Look at her hair for god's sake!!
Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:42 pm
Straw Man.

And her hair! Look at her hair for god's sake!!
are you a woman or something??
Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:43 pm
ex-squaddie

I'll be whatever you want me to be Matty boy
Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:44 pm
Straw Man.

I'll be whatever you want me to be Matty boy
dont you start!!
Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:48 pm
ex-squaddie

You're right abioout a non-elected gadgy becoming PM though.

And what's with all the mouthing he does? Every now and then he opens his mouth like a grounded fish! I can't listen to him coz I keep waiting for him to pull that face.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:51 pm
Straw Man.

You're right abioout a non-elected gadgy becoming PM though.

And what's with all the mouthing he does? Every now and then he opens his mouth like a grounded fish! I can't listen to him coz I keep waiting for him to pull that face.
Its unbelievabuble!!

Its not even as though he is going to follow on from Bliar, he is far more radical and has a very different approach to politics!
Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:58 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

yet another good reason to leave this sinking ship!!!
He is a Scottish M.P for heavens sake, no-one in England voted for him, how can he become Prime Minister???
Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:58 pm
ex-squaddie

I don't know anything about him - other than he's part fish.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 11:09 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Well the deed is done, we have another unelected Prime minister, and no one in a once fiercely independent country are saying a thing about it!!

As you all know I don't share the opinion that the UK is going down the pan but I honestly cant believe it has happened, and HH as his side kick!!
Don't understand your comment - he became the leader of the party in power as Bliar has resigned and thus becomes prime minister.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 11:10 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by silverchick
He is a Scottish M.P for heavens sake, no-one in England voted for him, how can he become Prime Minister???
Now you know hoe scottish people feel when they were governed for years by a tory government which nobody voted for.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 11:22 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lochy
Now you know hoe scottish people feel when they were governed for years by a tory government which nobody voted for.
Not as bad as we feel now with you having your own assembly and our tax money still going up there
Old Jun 24th 2007, 11:24 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
spot on silverchick..

There all usless anyways doesnt matter who gets in now , its past the point of no return No longer be Great anymore now its just plain old Britain , the dull gloomy overtaxed yob filled country that within 10 years will be on its knees with riots and over filled prisons and no industry etc etc ..

sad to see it but heck who cares give us something to watch on Telly when we are back home from our evening drink and smoke at the local restaurant on the marina right

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.