Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

A good report about telephonica

A good report about telephonica

Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:03 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default A good report about telephonica

I ran the telephonica Tuesday afternoon about a phone line for friends. I ordered the phone line, within an hour a young man called saying could we be there for 6 to have it fitted, there was then a bad storm he telephoned at 5.30 to arrange about another time, this morning at 10, he arrived and fitted the phone and internet.
How about that for qucik service, and no we are not in a city a small village in the serria.
Sharon
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A good report about telephonica

Originally Posted by gallerie9
I ran the telephonica Tuesday afternoon about a phone line for friends. I ordered the phone line, within an hour a young man called saying could we be there for 6 to have it fitted, there was then a bad storm he telephoned at 5.30 to arrange about another time, this morning at 10, he arrived and fitted the phone and internet.
How about that for qucik service, and no we are not in a city a small village in the serria.
Sharon
I think it depends where you are, the demand in the area and their convienience. Telefonica can be as arrogant as hell but... you can get a good service from them also, especially if you are a company. The 'mostly sub contracted' technicians seem to be helpful in general although my Spanish wife was on the verge of denouncing one of them once for his attitude, he was not Spanish but south American and was basically downright ignorant, to be honest someone with his attitude should not be allowed to deal with people or be even let out still, I guess you get them the world over.

I think that if you bow down when calling them, say please sir, yes sir, no sir then you will get what you want... generally , it is the attitude of many 'not all' of the call centre people and the robotic phone service that keeps telling you to call a different number... than that the telefonica operator just gave you that gets me.

Last edited by Econ; Nov 22nd 2007 at 12:38 pm.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Following up from that we are an ordinary couple living in Albuñol and called Telfonica for an elderly friend, I called them one day and they were with her the following day and fitted her phone line.
Also when our line went down they were with us within 12 hours and fixed it.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 1:27 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

We've always had good service from Telefonica as well. They have arrived when they said, and carried out the work quickly and efficiently.