Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Good Places To Eat Out In Spain

Good Places To Eat Out In Spain

Old Feb 17th 2007, 3:47 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of
Default Good Places To Eat Out In Spain

Hi everyone just thought i would put this post up before i leave work for the rest of the weekend whats left of it anyway its been a long hard week ! me and my chick love eating out and dont mind traveling for a nice bit of GRUB and nice bottle of wine ! im going to be living on the costa tropical right next door to costa del sol i think costa del sol ends at nerja and costa tropical starts there ! so that will give you a idea where iam so any nice places that anyone knows of eating out at ?
Old Feb 17th 2007, 4:04 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Places To Eat Out In Spain

Restaurante Colonia, Burriana Beach, Nerja. V Nice indeed. Run by a Spanish/German couple.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pjj

I live on the costa tropical and go to this place a lot http://www.alqueriamorayma.com/
excellent food can highly recommend it, take your camera. By the way you do not need to book.

pwwm

Last edited by pwwm; Feb 17th 2007 at 4:37 pm. Reason: added a pointer
Old Feb 17th 2007, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

culchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really nice

chick! chick?? What decade are you stuck in? I can remember telling off a parish priest for referring to women as 'chicks' 30 years ago. (He was trying to be cool...God love him). What's your excuse?
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:45 am
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by culchie
chick! chick?? What decade are you stuck in? I can remember telling off a parish priest for referring to women as 'chicks' 30 years ago. (He was trying to be cool...God love him). What's your excuse?
do i have to have a excuse ? where nice to eat out then any ideas?