Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Good News thread (am I mad?)

Good News thread (am I mad?)

Old Mar 27th 2018, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

casey948 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Good News thread (am I mad?)

Seems the Town Hall have now signed contracts for the works covered by the Fadesa guarantees (13th March?). Hopefully actual work will start soon.
Bit disconcerting the Google translation of the text refers to Esuri as a “slum” 😞
Old Mar 28th 2018, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

adec is an unknown quantity at this point

lol at the translation.. here's the text and photos if you want to read it....

https://www.facebook.com/ayuntamient...98622470211947
Old Mar 28th 2018, 2:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by casey948
Seems the Town Hall have now signed contracts for the works covered by the Fadesa guarantees (13th March?). Hopefully actual work will start soon.
Bit disconcerting the Google translation of the text refers to Esuri as a “slum” 😞
I think you will find that any announcements by the town hall put through google translate the various barrios mentioned always translate as “ slum” . Various other words also translate to an english word that does not fit.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 2:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adec
lol at the translation.. here's the text and photos if you want to read it....

https://www.facebook.com/ayuntamient...98622470211947
This is not a contract for the implantation of the construction works. These are three contracts let to architects practises to prepare the four packages of works to be let to construction companies. So progress this might be but there is some way to go yet before the roads are improved.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

jontxu is an unknown quantity at this point

The correct translation is neighborhood .
The works begin soon but the question is
what they will do with 4 millions?
We will see
Old Mar 28th 2018, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jontxu
The correct translation is neighborhood .
The works begin soon but the question is
what they will do with 4 millions?
We will see
The Mayor has set out in 2 meetings at the golf club how and what the €4.3 m will be spent on. This was reported twice in bulletins from the CERA. You can find them on the CERA website.
Old Mar 31st 2018, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

Ecobuild is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone.. I was told that CE resident pay higher tax rate then any residential location in Ayamonte... is that correct... can you please explain...?

Also can someone explain what is the structure in CE... who owns the land...? who are the developers/owners of the various complexes...? who is in charge of the maintenance, security etc... of the overall CE...?