Golf Club

Old Sep 1st 2015, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Golf Club

Hi, just a quick message re the Book Club.

Since the re-opening of the GC & the purchase of new bookcases we have been able to, once again, offer this service. Unfortunately due to the fact that the new bookcases are smaller we are unable to accept donations of large amounts of books. The odd 3 or 4 is fine but we have insufficient space for storage.

There are notices to this effect stuck on the book cases but despite this some people are leaving large quantities of books.

Whilst we appreciate the sentiments, as we have said, we have limited storage facilities. Regards Bryony
Old Sep 5th 2015, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

JT01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, can you tell me if both courses are open? I am looking into booking some golf for my husband prior to arriving next week. Thanks.
Old Sep 5th 2015, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JT01
Hi, can you tell me if both courses are open? I am looking into booking some golf for my husband prior to arriving next week. Thanks.
Only 1 course is open, the other has been closed for 4 or more years. Mike
Old Sep 5th 2015, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

JT01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks MikeCol, thanks for letting me know.
Old Oct 31st 2015, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

George & Rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I am in Esuri for a few weeks in a week's time. Can you let me know if the roll-ups are still happening at Esuri GC and what the times are? Is there any website/contact where I look up any deals/opens on other local courses?

Thanks
George
Old Oct 31st 2015, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by George & Rosalia
Hi All,

I am in Esuri for a few weeks in a week's time. Can you let me know if the roll-ups are still happening at Esuri GC and what the times are? Is there any website/contact where I look up any deals/opens on other local courses?

Thanks
George
Hi George, as far as I'm aware the roll- ups are still at 10am (meet 9.30 at the driving range) on Mondays and Friday's. Chris Bloore is running them now (as I have returned to the UK) so he is the man to speak to. With regard to other events try looking at GolfAtomic.com or just ask at the Club. Regards Mike
Old Oct 31st 2015, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Thanks
George
There is a Card called SOIGA I believe you can get one at Carolinas in Laguna SQ

Its costs 40 euro and is valid for a year
It will give you access to Quinto do Vale Quinto da Cima and Ria Benamoor and Castro

The prices to play are then High season 40 euro lo season 25

2 rounds and you have your money back
Old Oct 31st 2015, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the help you have given me in the past, I am sure that a lot of Esuri residents will miss you and I hope you get back from time to time. I'll talk with Chris when I get over there.

Thanks for the SOIGA tip Guesswork and do you know when the High/Low seasons are in Spain/Portugal?

best regards
George
Old Nov 1st 2015, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

I cant be precise but now is high As a general rule Autumn and Spring would be high
Old Nov 1st 2015, 8:06 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guesswork
I cant be precise but now is high As a general rule Autumn and Spring would be high
Well done - Wow after an afternoon of rugby world cup at the gin bar, you can still be compus mentis at 2am

Jon
Old Nov 1st 2015, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

It takes lots of practice
Old Nov 2nd 2015, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by guesswork
Thanks Guesswork. Maybe you can also recommend where I might get a reasonably priced electric trolley, new or 2nd hand? My knee dives a bit of trouble ocassionally. I tried a few places, including Decathlon, last trip but they seemed quite expensive.

George
Old Nov 3rd 2015, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

I bought a Powercaddy in May in Almancil but they are more expensive than the UK
Old Nov 4th 2015, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Guesswork. Maybe you can also recommend where I might get a reasonably priced electric trolley, new or 2nd hand? My knee dives a bit of trouble ocassionally. I tried a few places, including Decathlon, last trip but they seemed quite expensive.

George
I just had a quick look on www.milanuncios.com ( similar to Gumtree in uk ) and there is a shop trading as ecosur in Seville advertising new electric carros de golf for 250 euros. I know nothing about golf so do not know if that is barato or otherwise. I did a search for huelva as well but still got the same guy in seville. There were a few cheaper segundo mano ads as well. Hope that helps. ...........Keith.
Old Nov 5th 2015, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Keith,

Certainly sounds quite cheap, I'll look that up.

George