Golf Club

Old Jan 13th 2014, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice
Default Re: Golf Club

Originally Posted by MikeCol
No, he has moved on.
I was going to ask if he has re-surfaced yet? And if so, where?

Thanks
Old Feb 15th 2014, 3:12 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Now that things have 'settled down a bit' and there is a system in place... in the golf club, I wonder if anyone can give a review of the facilities, welcome and food etc.

The new 'owner' had made changes and invested as we all know - he has left the area, though retains control. The day to day management, as we last heard, was with his niece and Michelle as 'PA'.

Hows it all working out, now that any teething problems that may have been there, with all these changes, are worked through?

I'm hoping that the GC is providing a great service and I am also really looking forward to trying the new VV, great that we have 3 social places soon to be there in CE!

'bout time too!

Jon
Old Feb 16th 2014, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeCol
No, he has moved on.
As far as ISLA CHRISTINA.. Selling TV boxes..
Old Feb 18th 2014, 7:36 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi Now that things have 'settled down a bit' and there is a system in place... in the golf club, I wonder if anyone can give a review of the facilities, welcome and food etc.

The new 'owner' had made changes and invested as we all know - he has left the area, though retains control. The day to day management, as we last heard, was with his niece and Michelle as 'PA'.

Hows it all working out, now that any teething problems that may have been there, with all these changes, are worked through?

I'm hoping that the GC is providing a great service and I am also really looking forward to trying the new VV, great that we have 3 social places soon to be there in CE!

'bout time too!

Jon

Oops no reviews on the GC - sounds ominous! As people generally find it easier to give positive feedback than negative....

I hope they are doing a good job - we (and they) need them to...

Jon
Old Feb 18th 2014, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Golf Club

Oops no reviews on the GC - sounds ominous! As people generally find it easier to give positive feedback than negative....

I hope they are doing a good job - we (and they) need them to...

Jon
Had a few meals there now some good some so'so, so hard to come down one way or the other. Breakfast has always been four star. One evening meal variable with all the chicken dishes being good but the secreto pork for three blokes was indifferent. As to the bar area I am undecided there are those who don't think it has a club atmosphere but I am sure the casual visitor for two weeks in August will be more than happy.

We need to see what VV turns out like should get the first indications soon and let's hope they are good.
Old Feb 18th 2014, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Agree with John: some good and some not so good. Don't rely on the Wi-Fi either as it hasn't been working the last three times that we went.

Kath
Old Feb 18th 2014, 2:49 pm
BE Positive

Originally Posted by Kath and Ted
Agree with John: some good and some not so good. Don't rely on the Wi-Fi either as it hasn't been working the last three times that we went.

Kath
Thanks Kath and John

Oh dear still nowhere near a good recommendation! What a shame. I got a PM as well that wasn't glowing - shall we say. I've also had some questionable experiences there with the new system and was hoping that it was just natural teething problems with all the changes in renovation + management etc

Hopefully the upcoming competition will improve things, as it often does.

Lets hope so
Jon
Old Feb 19th 2014, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

I drove past ''Jags' today; some work men there and building work seemed to be going on.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 10:05 pm
Banned

6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute

Do any of you work in the golf business? Threadjack, just wondered as for some reason I realised I am subscribed to this thread
Old Mar 4th 2014, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Kath and John

Oh dear still nowhere near a good recommendation! What a shame. I got a PM as well that wasn't glowing - shall we say. I've also had some questionable experiences there with the new system and was hoping that it was just natural teething problems with all the changes in renovation + management etc

Hopefully the upcoming competition will improve things, as it often does.

Lets hope so
Jon
Hi Jon Its all kicking off at the golf club .Some good news fingers x..
Old Mar 4th 2014, 5:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Golf Club

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
Hi Jon Its all kicking off at the golf club .Some good news fingers x..
C'mon spill the beans Monday the 14th April is a long time to wait!
Old Mar 4th 2014, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
C'mon spill the beans Monday the 14th April is a long time to wait!
Have Emailed you..
Old Mar 4th 2014, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

char272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nice

Info please !!!
Old Mar 4th 2014, 7:03 pm
BE Positive

Originally Posted by char272
Info please !!!
Very soon, what I have heard is VERY good news!!.....
Old Mar 4th 2014, 8:05 pm
Sandra & Munty

Sandraphleb is an unknown quantity at this point

Very soon, what I have heard is VERY good news!!.....
Please tell?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.