Golf Club

Old Jan 30th 2013, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Golf Club

Some news for those of you who have been asking for the Golf Club to 'up their game' (no pun intended) there will now be a special menu Friday & Saturday evenings and a Carvery every Sunday. They will be a combined venture by the girls & Rick (ex Jags) and the menus are on the notice board in the foyer. Regards Bryony
Old Jan 30th 2013, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Some news for those of you who have been asking for the Golf Club to 'up their game' (no pun intended) there will now be a special menu Friday & Saturday evenings and a Carvery every Sunday. They will be a combined venture by the girls & Rick (ex Jags) and the menus are on the notice board in the foyer. Regards Bryony
Good luck to Rick and the girls,
a change is as good as a rest.
Lets hope it gets supported and the business picks up.

Ken.
Old Jan 30th 2013, 5:12 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Good luck to Rick and the girls,
a change is as good as a rest.
Lets hope it gets supported and the business picks up.

Ken.
Good news... took a long time to 'negotiate' this 'new venture' but it should be an improvement in the club and CE.

Any improvement is to be congratulated.... so looking forward to trying it out!

Hoping it is a success ... good luck to Golf Dourado and Rick....

Jon
Old Jan 31st 2013, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Uncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Good news... took a long time to 'negotiate' this 'new venture' but it should be an improvement in the club and CE.

Any improvement is to be congratulated.... so looking forward to trying it out!

Hoping it is a success ... good luck to Golf Dourado and Rick....

Jon
And the toilets are much cleaner and even smell half decent
Old Jan 31st 2013, 12:53 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Buck
And the toilets are much cleaner and even smell half decent
We're gettin' there!! Slowly.........

Amazing what little things can please us in CE. E.g clean toilets in a public place, and dare I even hope for it.... a post box...maybe... err..... err a bus. No No stop it, Jon, going to far!

Last week the 'potaje' was held in a corridor of the shopping centre - next to the shop. With stairs leading upstairs and blocked off shop fronts. Lets face it - a bit of a dump to have a 'do'... and quite cold.

However, someone russled up an extra heater, there was a great group playing Spanish music.. and everybody joining in. Having a laugh, dancing (or in my case, attempting to dance and as usual failing miserably!! ) etc.

It was very well attended, packed even, the shop owners and the CERA group did a fantastic job. There was a feeling of community, x-language (+/- 50:50) also food and drink were served and we all had a great time. 10/10 for fun.

As Ive mentioned before - there is a huge pent up demand in CE and people willing (and maybe desperate to ??) attend and have fun locally.

We don't even ask for much!! As you can see here.

Lets hope for more social events, new business interest (.......and always clean toilets........ please........! )

Jon
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

CERA is organising another do involving a Spanish Farmers Choir on 23 February. This time it is at the Golf Club.

Hopefully it will be as well attended as last week.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by guesswork
CERA is organising another do involving a Spanish Farmers Choir on 23 February. This time it is at the Golf Club.

Hopefully it will be as well attended as last week.
Will it be Porkies on Piano?
Are they providing the bales of Hay to sit on??

Ken.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Golf Club

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Will it be Porkies on Piano?
Are they providing the bales of Hay to sit on??

Ken.
Now come on take this seriously apparently it is a serious business in this part of Andalucia and there is a grand Farmers Choir competition in Cadiz which lasts a few weeks about now culminating in a sing off with floats. Beats Premier League not!
Old Jan 31st 2013, 7:00 pm
BE Positive

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Now come on take this seriously apparently it is a serious business in this part of Andalucia and there is a grand Farmers Choir competition in Cadiz which lasts a few weeks about now culminating in a sing off with floats. Beats Premier League not!
Hey lets make it another mixed cultural event and bring on our top quality, singing farmer ambassadors as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZY6jC5Dh6c

Old Feb 2nd 2013, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Uncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond repute

Busy old night on Thursday at the club house for the quiz night. Almost 50 people join in, even those who turned up late.

Good fun had by all, including the quiz master (rick) who I am sure was drunk by the end. Well done all those involved !!
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

christruter is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mrtrumper
I was referring specifically to the golf course. I know how much it costs to maintain a golf course in England - it is scary. The course is also on a much bigger footprint than most courses back home. That all means for extra cutting, extra watering, extra fertilizing They have the pro to pay; the rangers; the green-keepers.
Hi.

I am the Club Professional, Chris Truter, and this February I will have been running my own small Golf Academy business here in Costa Esuri for 6 years, almost since the Golf Course opened.
Hopefully I will be here for many more years after making my home here with my family.
So no worries about having to pay the self-employed Pro!

As in golf as in life on Costa Esuri, never lose your sense of humour or your positivity.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 7:08 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by Uncle Buck
Busy old night on Thursday at the club house for the quiz night. Almost 50 people join in, even those who turned up late.

Good fun had by all, including the quiz master (rick) who I am sure was drunk by the end. Well done all those involved !!
Hi Uncle Buck + others

I'd be interested to hear how the new weekend service worked out at the club.

Great to hear 50 people were there for the quiz - in low season as well!

The demand is there and I hope this new venture works well...

Jon
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by christruter
Hi.

I am the Club Professional, Chris Truter, and this February I will have been running my own small Golf Academy business here in Costa Esuri for 6 years, almost since the Golf Course opened.
Hopefully I will be here for many more years after making my home here with my family.
So no worries about having to pay the self-employed Pro!

As in golf as in life on Costa Esuri, never lose your sense of humour or your positivity.
, Mike
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Mitto is an unknown quantity at this point

This all sounds like good news to me! Great news that Rick has now got involved with the catering and the quiz night is drawing in a good number each week. Looking forward to my next trip!
Old Feb 4th 2013, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

We went for dinner there Saturday night. Food was excellent.
And no driving afterwards! Bliss.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.