Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Giving lots of lurvvvvvvvv thread!

Giving lots of lurvvvvvvvv thread!

Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:43 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Giving lots of lurvvvvvvvv thread!

Originally Posted by valenciatim
I do remember, but according to another thread, it seems as though you have sources one from the States?
What do you want to know?
msn addy is still on if you prefer!
Tim
send me your addy mate.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Me please....

I am working and its pissing down here and i forgot to forward the clock this morning and so I was late and... and....

But two days off starting tomorrow... Yippee....

Going to Kilcrohane for a meal and some 'diddly diddly' tonight, so might have a few!

Just cheered myself up already.... Have SELF LURVED i think? Is that allowed or even legal?

Last edited by sarahchirles; Mar 30th 2008 at 11:51 am.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:50 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I'm glad you have recognised the good work I do here even if no one else does, thanks Tim

By the way, remember I asked your advice on lappies last year?
There you go, Tim luvs ya
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Me please....

I am working and its pissing down here and i forgot to forward the clock this morning and so I was late and... and....

But two days starting tomorrow... Yippee....

Going to Kilcrohane for a meal and some 'diddly diddly' tonight, so might have a few!
Loads of luv for you mate
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Loads of luv for you mate
Ta very much honey......

Consider yourself 'well lurved up' from Ireland!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

This thread was obviously conceived in a state of artificially induced nirvana.

It just doesn't seem right, and scares me - quite a lot.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by leighbloke
This thread was obviously conceived in a state of artificially induced nirvana.

It just doesn't seem right, and scares me - quite a lot.
Here you go sweetie, have some luvin
Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go sweetie, have some luvin
You can keep your bloody luvin till I work out what you're upto.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:43 pm

Stop whinging and give me some luvin back

Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:46 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I know, I just don't trust her at all!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stop whinging and give me some luvin back

I told you I'm nearish to you in July - we can find a cheap hotel midway and I'll give you all the luvin you can handle then.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:50 pm

I told you I'm nearish to you in July - we can find a cheap hotel midway and I'll give you all the luvin you can handle then.

Not on your nellie!!!!!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not on your nellie!!!!!
Hey I was only thinking of you - you didn't think I was paying for it did you??
Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:54 pm

Hey I was only thinking of you - you didn't think I was paying for it did you??
Ive started a luvin thread, now if you cant give any luvin to peeps then bugger off

Even Matts given some luvin on here
Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:54 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Gotta be Tim then, he is a little shy.

Yeah why not.
Dont be fooled

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.