Gibraltar waiting times to enter

Gibraltar waiting times to enter

Old Oct 25th 2018, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

Jamtart98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gibraltar waiting times to enter

Hi.
Going to Gibraltar tomorrow.

Unfortunately cannot leave Fuengirola before 10 am. Therefore probably around 11.30 when we arrive.

Can anyone give me an approximate time how long we,ll have to queue to get in at that time?

Many Thanks.
Old Oct 25th 2018, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gibraltar waiting times to enter

Originally Posted by Jamtart98
Hi.

Unfortunately cannot leave Fuengirola before 10 am. Therefore probably around 11.30 when we arrive.

Can anyone give me an approximate time how long we,ll have to queue to get in at that time?

Many Thanks.
I can if first you give me the winning numbers for this Saturday's Euromillions
Old Oct 25th 2018, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

EllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond repute

Hi.

Many Thanks.
There is a plane due at 11.00 and another at 11.05 I'd say you've chosen the worst time of the day to cross. I would guess at least 20 minute wait .... as the planes leave an hour later then I would guess that the traffic will be clear by about 12.45 but there shouldn't be too much traffic coming in as it is due to rain all day. More of a worry would be the traffic coming out unless you leave before 4.

then again...anything could happen, even Fred winning the Euromillions
Old Oct 25th 2018, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Jamtart98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fredbargate. Thank You for your reply. However do you think I would be making the horrendous journey on the A7 Fuengirola to Morrisons in Gibraltar if I knew tomorrow nights Euromillions numbers?????? No the shopping would be delivered by helicopter to the roof of my apartment block!!! LOL.

Anyway Thanks for responding and I hope you find your way back from BE Cyberspace!!!!

ELLISG Many Thanks for the excellent detailed information. I had,nt taken into account possible flight arrivals......2 at more or less the same time.......strange. Or perhaps not as it will be one traffic hold up for 20 minutes or so rather than 2.
The most significant point though is you saying the forecast is for rain all day. I will check our forecast now but I did here rain here tomorrow too.
I drive the A7 a lot from Fuengirola to Puerto Banus and that is bad enough at the best of times never mind with rain.

So it looks like I will postpone until next week...although I think the forecast is for more rain!!!!

Many Thanks again for your help. (I make the journey to Morrisons every few months to buy Gluten Free flour and other gluten free items I can,t buy anywhere near here.)
Old Oct 26th 2018, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Fredbargate. Thank You for your reply. However do you think I would be making the horrendous journey on the A7 Fuengirola to Morrisons in Gibraltar if I knew tomorrow nights Euromillions numbers?????? No the shopping would be delivered by helicopter to the roof of my apartment block!!! LOL.
Direct flights from Gib to Spain?
Now that's a novel idea.
Although they did try some years ago
Tell you what, if you come up with the numbers I will deliver for you.
Old Oct 29th 2018, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Cats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant future

re: gluten free products, do you have a Carrefour or Alcampo supermarket anywhere near? We live 126km north from Granada and drive there when I can't get products locally to visit these stores as they have a range of dietary products available including gluten free, lactose free etc. Will admit I can't say whether they sell actual gluten free flour but if I want that I go to my local health shop and buy almond flour or gabanzos (chickpea) flour.