Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Gibraltar Residency Card

Gibraltar Residency Card

Old Dec 31st 2012, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

Zino is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gibraltar Residency Card

I've recently moved to Gibraltar and really enjoying living and working here. However, I have been informed that to register at the Health Authority I need to have my Gibraltar Residency Card to prove that I am a resident here.

After Googling and extensive searches I have managed to find the information of what I need to apply and the form to do (http://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/images/s...ance_notes.pdf) so but at no point does it mention where to go with this information to apply!

Can anyone advise where I need to go and queue to do this? Also is there a good time to go or what are the opening hours as my experience at the Tax Office has made me ask all these questions!!

I really appreciate all the help anyone can offer and their experiences of doing so!
Old Dec 31st 2012, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gibraltar Residency Card

Civil Status and Registration Office
Joshua Hassan House
Secretary's Lane
Tel. 20076945 I think but if wrong it is the same office.

Open mornings only

If there is a queue ask because there are two offices next door to each other although one door is round the corner

It's the centre of this map

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.13...9&t=h&hl=en-GB

Last edited by Fredbargate; Dec 31st 2012 at 4:03 pm.
Old Dec 31st 2012, 4:14 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zino
I've recently moved to Gibraltar and really enjoying living and working here. However, I have been informed that to register at the Health Authority I need to have my Gibraltar Residency Card to prove that I am a resident here.

After Googling and extensive searches I have managed to find the information of what I need to apply and the form to do (http://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/images/s...ance_notes.pdf) so but at no point does it mention where to go with this information to apply!

Can anyone advise where I need to go and queue to do this? Also is there a good time to go or what are the opening hours as my experience at the Tax Office has made me ask all these questions!!

I really appreciate all the help anyone can offer and their experiences of doing so!
As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Dec 31st 2012, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

Zino is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks! I knew someone would know on here! Should have asked sooner and saved the searching....