Gibraltar

Old Mar 12th 2015, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gibraltar

Why shouldn't EMR respond to being goaded?
Old Mar 12th 2015, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyone
Why shouldn't EMR respond to being goaded?
Have you read this thread from the beginning?

Also the previous threads relevant to Gibraltar?

If you had then you would understand who started the goading.

Take a look back and bear in mind:-

Rule 4. Trolling
Trolling on this site is not tolerated. We define trolling as any inflammatory threads or posts that are started with the sole intent of upsetting or antagonizing other members. Anyone found making such posts will be removed from the forums.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 7:44 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

I've read that dogs cats can instantly distinguish their own shit from others.

Last edited by amideislas; Mar 12th 2015 at 8:12 am.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Maybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond repute

Strange tastes in reading matter !
Old Mar 12th 2015, 8:14 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Reading up is a good thing. I often advise others to do so, but... well, you know. Fiction is often more comfortable than fact.

UNDERSTANDING FELINE MARKING BEHAVIORS

Sometimes, if a cat feels a need to be noticed, it might leave a pile of feces exposed to try to achieve that. There is a strong odor associated with the feces, which the cat identifies as its own smell.

Last edited by amideislas; Mar 12th 2015 at 8:39 am.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate

Rule 4. Trolling
Trolling on this site is not tolerated. We define trolling as any inflammatory threads or posts that are started with the sole intent of upsetting or antagonizing other members. Anyone found making such posts will be removed from the forums.
I am not going to get embroiled in the pettiness of this and do think EMR should have thicker skin but it seems to me that rule 4 applies to all not just EMR and the series of posts to which EMR responded was not started by him.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 8:50 am
Banned

I was referring to the long list of "atrocities" committed by Gibraltar as historically debated in this thread. It didn't take long for one specific contributor to willingly associate himself with it though.

Last edited by amideislas; Mar 12th 2015 at 9:06 am.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 9:30 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amideislas
I was referring to the long list of "atrocities" committed by Gibraltar as historically debated in this thread. It didn't take long for one specific contributor to willingly associate himself with it though.
In you fantasy la la land also you seem to have ignored the fact that Gibraltar is alos the world HQ for the " New Comintern " the RED wave which you keep telling us is sweeping across the world.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

I am not going to get embroiled in the pettiness of this and do think EMR should have thicker skin but it seems to me that rule 4 applies to all not just EMR and the series of posts to which EMR responded was not started by him.
I admit I am guilty as charged.

Unfortunately I have allowed myself to be goaded ( your word ) by the racist and libelous posts by this troll.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
I admit I am guilty as charged.

Unfortunately I have allowed myself to be goaded ( your word ) by the racist and libelous posts by this troll.
So perhaps we should all have thicker skin and sometimes not react. At the end of the day it dilutes/derails the serious/informative points made in the thread.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 10:07 am
Banned

I realise new things take a little getting used to, but it doesn't work well unless you point the shiny side toward you. It isn't always what you want to see, but it does reveal how you look.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So perhaps we should all have thicker skin and sometimes not react. At the end of the day it dilutes/derails the serious/informative points made in the thread.
I would love all threads to stay basically on topic and be informative, but I also feel an obligation as others have to defend this thread from deliberate undermining false accusations that have no supportive links.

To this point I will start a new thread and see no reason why it should be relegated to Plaza de Toros as this one was before it got underway.