British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Gibraltar 2 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/gibraltar-2-a-854360/)

EMR Mar 23rd 2015 5:33 pm

Re: Gibraltar 2

Originally Posted by amideislas (Post 11600318)
You usual narrative has historically and demonstrably been based on made-up opinionated bollocks, comparing marmite to melancholy, or simply blaming Gib for whatever is on your mind at the moment.

Worse, you arrogantly accuse everybody else of precisely your own behaviour, as if everyone is so daft they won't notice.

So, yes, you scraped by on this one - albeit in a suspiciously roundabout way - and only because >I< assumed >YOUR< responsibility and found the meaningless link you were unwilling or unable to find. I figure you already suffer greatly from your own stupidity so I thought I'd give you a little help. You're welcome.

But for christ's sake, don't start telling the truth now. You're much more entertaining as the village idiot.

You are as usual correct , lets not let the truth and facts get in the way of our debates.

amideislas Mar 23rd 2015 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 11600322)
You are as usual correct , lets not let the truth and facts get in the way of our debates.

Good boy. Keep up the good work. Awaiting the next episode!

Fredbargate Mar 24th 2015 8:59 am

Spain should seek dialogue on Gibraltar that respects ‘the will of the people’ without compromising core ideological positions, a Basque politician said yesterday during a visit to the Rock.

LINK

Fredbargate Mar 24th 2015 9:03 am

The Gibraltar Football Association has signed a six figure sponsorship deal LINK

Fredbargate Mar 24th 2015 4:51 pm

The Leader of the Basque Group in the Spanish Parliament had to get out of his car and walk into Gibraltar yesterday morning, because of the length of the frontier queue.

LINK

Fredbargate Mar 27th 2015 8:15 am

UK in the shit over Gibraltar

LINK

Fredbargate Mar 27th 2015 8:17 am

Single Sky solution?????

LINK

Fredbargate Mar 27th 2015 11:02 am

1 Attachment(s)
This morning

From left to right

Royal Navy- GC- Spanish fishing vessel x 2

Despite repeated requests and warnings of contravention of United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea article 1:9 no response was made by the GC vessel.

Fredbargate Mar 27th 2015 11:20 am

1 Attachment(s)
GC now beating a hasty retreat, pursued by 4 UK/Gib boats and the fishing vessels heading home ;)

EMR Mar 27th 2015 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 11603953)
UK in the shit over Gibraltar

LINK

I am surpised that you did not add the cooment " even so still much better than Spanish shit ".

Are you mellowing in your old age;););)

Fredbargate Mar 27th 2015 8:33 pm

1 Attachment(s)
HMS Richmond is in Gibraltar for training and reprovisioning before a 9 months deployment to the Middle East

LINK

EllisG Mar 28th 2015 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 11604124)
I am surpised that you did not add the cooment " even so still much better than Spanish shit ".

Are you mellowing in your old age;););)

definitely not worse than the Spanish shit they release into the air from that damn refinery which blights the approach to our rock

EMR Mar 28th 2015 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by EllisG (Post 11605110)
definitely not worse than the Spanish shit they release into the air from that damn refinery which blights the approach to our rock

So Gibraltar shit is no better or worse than Spanish shit.

We are starting to make some progess.

EllisG Mar 28th 2015 12:31 pm

I believe you added the word better, it didn't come from me

Fredbargate Mar 30th 2015 8:20 am

Scotland 6 Gibraltar 1

BBC Sport - Scotland 6-1 Gibraltar