Gibraltar 2

Old Mar 23rd 2015, 11:03 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gibraltar 2

Originally Posted by EMR
I have learned from experience with certain members that even when the facts are put in front of them they go into denial mode.
That's true. In fact, there is one member that's notorious for it. That same member is also the poster child for hypocrisy.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 11:06 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amideislas
That's true. In fact, there is one member that's notorious for it. That same member is also the poster child for hypocrisy.
You are spending too much time looking in the miror it is not good for you.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 11:15 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
You are spending too much time looking in the miror it is not good for you.
If nothing else, you are entertaining.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

la mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
A new form of censorship here. If I do not agree with the subject of a post it never happened.!!!
‘I see that you did not report the cavalier and very dangerous act of a Gibraltar policeman who discharged a live round in the airport.’

That’s what you posted. How, why, what at? I am interested. As you are the one that read the article could you give me more details?

And it’s so nice to see the Gibraltar Chronicle has another avid reader.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 1:01 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pedro pete
You cannot help yourself can you? Always having a dig at Fred instead of actually proving him wrong.
If anyone is still interested look at the GBC news site for the 5th March.

I find the GBC site much more inmformative than the " views " from the ministry that we usually see.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

la mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond reputela mancha has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR

I find the GBC site much more inmformative than the " views " from the ministry that we usually see.
I’ve just looked in the Gibraltar Chronicle News archive site for 5th March. Nothing there.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 1:37 pm
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by la mancha
I’ve just looked in the Gibraltar Chronicle News archive site for 5th March. Nothing there.
Look at the Gibraltar Broadcasting site.

You will see far more of life in GIb that we ever get to see from the usual source.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 1:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR

Reaching to find some distant basis, I expected to find something, even a story containing a quote from a policeman expressing the dangers of firing a weapon inside of an airport - presuming you had conveniently twisted that quote into your provocative post as "proof"...

But again, nothing even remotely resembling your post. What a surprise (not ).

Anyway, keep up the good work. Anxiously waiting the next episode of the EMR bollocks show...

EDIT: I found it!!!!! Here's the LINK.

In a statement the Royal Gibraltar Police has confirmed it has launched an internal investigation into an unauthorised discharge at the Air Terminal Building. It says the Armed Firearms Officer, which has been trained to the standards set by the Association of Chief Police Officers, has been relieved of firearms duties until further notice. It says the last incident of this kind happened in early 2010, and assurs that there was no risk to the public at the time of the discharge.
That was pretty simple to provide - for most people anyway.

But the question remains, what does this have to do with anything? Would you like me to provide links to stories of of questionable behaviour in your neighbourhood? What makes Gibraltar so unique in your opinion?

Last edited by amideislas; Mar 23rd 2015 at 2:03 pm.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by EMR
Look at the Gibraltar Broadcasting site.

You will see far more of life in GIb that we ever get to see from the usual source.
Fred quotes from the Gibraltar Chronicle. In your post 32 you said, when asked where you found your news, ‘Fred's bible the daily newspaper he quotes from almost every day.’

In your post 36, when asked again where you found the news, you said, ‘How did I find the story by clicking on the link on Fred's post and looking on the left hand side of the news paper link where it was among other news stories from GiB.’

Fred’s post was for the Gibraltar Chronicle.

Now you tell me it was in the Gibraltar Broadcasting site.

Last edited by Fred James; Mar 23rd 2015 at 4:03 pm. Reason: No personal attacks please.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 3:20 pm
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by la mancha
You time-wasting nutcase.

Fred quotes from the Gibraltar Chronicle. In your post 32 you said, when asked where you found your news, ‘Fred's bible the daily newspaper he quotes from almost every day.’

In your post 36, when asked again where you found the news, you said, ‘How did I find the story by clicking on the link on Fred's post and looking on the left hand side of the news paper link where it was among other news stories from GiB.’

Fred’s post was for the Gibraltar Chronicle.

Now you tell me it was in the Gibraltar Broadcasting site.

What a nutcase you are.
I originally found it by clicking on that days link posed by Fred.
Do not blame me if the the local Pravda removed the link. I have only just found the much more informative GBC site.
I take that despite your bombast you now do accept that I was RIGHT !!!
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 3:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR
Do not blame me if the the local Pravda removed the link. I have only just found the much more informative GBC site.
I see you failed to mention that drive-by shooting. I can assure you I'm also RIGHT about that too, but it's still meaningless in this context. Unless of course I were to claim it were more "proof" of the uniquely dubious nature of the country. And even then, it's hardly unique to the country.

And by way, you apparently read it in passing somewhere, and subsequently refused to provide any reference to it except where you mistakenly thought you may have seen it. That in itself is rather suspect - even if it did turn out to be something you saw in passing. It still doesn't serve your dogmatic belief that Gib is somehow unique in that regard.

Last edited by amideislas; Mar 23rd 2015 at 4:49 pm.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by EMR
Sorry, Fred, my slip.

‘I take that despite your bombast you now do accept that I was RIGHT !!!’

How can you say you are right when it is not there (if it ever was) where you originally said it was?
Okay, enough from me on this.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Don't shop at Morrisons Gibraltar it's much more dangerous than the Airport

LINK
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 5:06 pm
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by amideislas
I see you failed to mention that drive-by shooting. I can assure you I'm also RIGHT about that too, but it's still meaningless in this context. Unless of course I were to claim it were more "proof" of the uniquely dubious nature of the country. And even then, it's hardly unique to the country.

And by way, you apparently read it in passing somewhere, and subsequently refused to provide any reference to it except where you mistakenly thought you may have seen it. That in itself is rather suspect - even if it did turn out to be something you saw in passing. It still doesn't serve your dogmatic belief that Gib is somehow unique in that regard.
Will you agree now that the incident happened,

I would have thought that you regard my interest in Gibraltar affairs and wishing to be informed having found a less biased news source was a positive step.
In fact I suggest that anyone interested in Gib affairs ignores the usual source and looks at the GBC site.

The original reason for my post was as usual to point out that we only ever see links which reflect the views of one member rather than the real NEWS that is out there.
Such as the GIB Government owned property company being sued in London and Madrid for its involvement in a multi million pound property failure in Gib.
You see Gib has more in common with Spain than sme would care to admit.

Yes you can find the details on the GBC site.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 5:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR
Will you agree now that the incident happened,

I would have thought that you regard my interest in Gibraltar affairs and wishing to be informed having found a less biased news source was a positive step.
In fact I suggest that anyone interested in Gib affairs ignores the usual source and looks at the GBC site.

The original reason for my post was as usual to point out that we only ever see links which reflect the views of one member rather than the real NEWS that is out there.
Such as the GIB Government owned property company being sued in London and Madrid for its involvement in a multi million pound property failure in Gib.
You see Gib has more in common with Spain than sme would care to admit.

Yes you can find the details on the GBC site.
You usual narrative has historically and demonstrably been based on made-up opinionated bollocks, comparing marmite to melancholy, or simply blaming Gib for whatever is on your mind at the moment.

Worse, you arrogantly accuse everybody else of precisely your own behaviour, as if everyone is so daft they won't notice.

So, yes, you scraped by on this one - albeit in a suspiciously roundabout way - and only because >I< assumed >YOUR< responsibility and found the meaningless link you were unwilling or unable to find. I figure you already suffer greatly from your own stupidity so I thought I'd give you a little help. You're welcome.

But for christ's sake, don't start telling the truth now. You're much more entertaining as the village idiot.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.