Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Getting to Faro from Huelva by Public transport

Getting to Faro from Huelva by Public transport

Old Oct 22nd 2012, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting to Faro from Huelva by Public transport

Our car is poorly and it looks like we're going to have to get buses from where we are to Huelva. And Huelva to Faro for a trip we're taking shortly. I can only find a couple of buses and they're after 5pm. Is that right? Does anyone have any other experiences of getting to and From Faro without a car? Looks like we'll have to start our journey at 8:30 on one day to take a plane the next!

Last edited by angiescarr; Oct 22nd 2012 at 7:28 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Getting to Faro from Huelva by Public transport

Originally Posted by angiescarr
Our car is poorly and it looks like we're going to have to get buses from where we are to Huelva. And Huelva to Faro for a trip we're taking shortly. I can only find a couple of buses and they're after 5pm. Is that right? Does anyone have any other experiences of getting to and From Faro without a car? Looks like we'll have to start our journey at 8:30 on one day to take a plane the next!
Have a look at the Eva (Portuguese) bus timetable I am sure they do a few buses each way each day from Lagos to Sevilla calling at Faro and Huelva.
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting to Faro from Huelva by Public transport

If you get really stuck PM me your dates I will see if I can help.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Getting to Faro from Huelva by Public transport

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
If you can get to Ayamonte public transport is a real option if your flight is after say mid-day. There was a thread on using the ferry train and bus to the airport from here some time ago and we actually did it to prove the concept so to speak. Very 1950's romantic so to speak!

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Oct 23rd 2012 at 8:00 am.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting to Faro from Huelva by Public transport

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench

Very kind. Don't think there's anything you can do. It's a bit of a nightmare.

Last edited by angiescarr; Oct 23rd 2012 at 8:27 am. Reason: accidentally put PM in main forum