Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Gestor: What range of sevices do they cover?

Gestor: What range of sevices do they cover?

Old Mar 17th 2007, 1:15 am
Just Joined

weemac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gestor: What range of sevices do they cover?

Can you please PM me again as I did not pick up the last one.

Sorry it has been a while
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

Arco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Weemac. Have pm'd you again.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

GEEGEEGIRL is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Solarwhizz View Post
Over two years, when I first arrived here, I was advised to use a Gestor,
He sorted out my connection to Electric, got me a Trac's phone from telefonica, arranged my paperwork for all kinds of bills, sorted out my bank direct debits, registered my E106, changed over the registration on both imported cars,(saved me about 900€, by informing me of the Declaraccion de bajo). Sorted out my postal address(which nobody seemed to know), Padron and payment of my annual wealth tax. And two applications for menos Obras on my house.After two years I discussed his charges as I hadnt seen any by then and my bill was 92€ !. I think they offer a great service at a good cost, and takes away all the hassle of working the system in spain
That sounds really reasonable. If I may ask what part of Spain are you in?
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by GEEGEEGIRL View Post
That sounds really reasonable. If I may ask what part of Spain are you in?
Murcia Norte