Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Gestion Tributaria Ayamonte Non Res tax

Gestion Tributaria Ayamonte Non Res tax

Old Nov 9th 2021, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future
Default Gestion Tributaria Ayamonte Non Res tax

We have only ever had one IBI bill and that was when we first bought our apartment in 2005. Our non residents tax has always been based on this. I find the Gestion Tributaria plunges me into despair whenever I walk past, especially now with the queues reaching back into the plaza so thought I'd try and email to see if they would send me an electronic bill. (I have asked them before when I braved the battle and managed to get through the door, but to no avail. Nothing happened. . Having looked on their website I can't find an email contact. I suspect they don't have the staff to cope with any more enquiries. Does anybody out there know of an email contact? Just thought I'd put it out there. Thanks Kim
Old Nov 9th 2021, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

David and Margaret is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Gestion Tributaria Ayamonte Non Res tax

Hello Kim
We have been faced with similar problems and found it quite frustrating.
Hopefully you might find the following useful:
[email protected] For attention of F.J. Moreno
http://agenciatributaria.es/
Servicio de Gestion Tributaria de Huelva (Sgth.es)
Regards Margaret and David
Old Nov 9th 2021, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodzie
We have only ever had one IBI bill and that was when we first bought our apartment in 2005. Our non residents tax has always been based on this. I find the Gestion Tributaria plunges me into despair whenever I walk past, especially now with the queues reaching back into the plaza so thought I'd try and email to see if they would send me an electronic bill. (I have asked them before when I braved the battle and managed to get through the door, but to no avail. Nothing happened. . Having looked on their website I can't find an email contact. I suspect they don't have the staff to cope with any more enquiries. Does anybody out there know of an email contact? Just thought I'd put it out there. Thanks Kim
I don't understand and does that mean you have not paid property tax since 2005? That would mean you have to pay 15 years IBI + all the penalty fees which can amount to thousands.
Old Nov 9th 2021, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

Kayann is an unknown quantity at this point

We were lucky a couple of weeks ago and walked straight in. It is very busy at the moment as it’s almost the deadline for those who want to pay IBI in the office. I think you are wanting to get a print out of your bill so you have an up to date catastral value for your property in order to calculate your tax payment for Form 210 (imputed rental income). Catastral value changes a little each year which affects your tax calculation. When we went in they printed out bills for 2020 and 2021. Just needed NIE to do that for us. Hope you find it gets quieter soon.
Old Nov 9th 2021, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Barriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodzie
Dont know about where you are but we never get bills, it just goes straight out of the account. I hate going to pay bills, seems to be a Spanish thing that they don't trust any institution.
Here we have SUMA for the IBI collection and with the reference number on the original bill and your NIE you can see what you owe and when its due (in fact the reference number is also in our deeds). No need for a digital sig or Clave thingy.
Can do the same for the car tax and the rubbish collection charge.

We have 9 non res tax bills every year (although will only be 3 next year now we are resident). one for the flat, the parking space and the store room.
Old Nov 9th 2021, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

We never get bills for IBI , basuras etc but they were all set up as direct debits by our solicitor when we bought. Just check your bank account and see if regular payments are going out to the tributaria. If not then you probably need a solicitor/gestator to help you sort it asap. (or leave the country quick đŸ˜‰)
)
Old Nov 9th 2021, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

David and Margaret is on a distinguished road

Hello again Kim
You will probably be able to find your IBI reference number on your Bank account Direct Debit records. Probably November 2020 or more recently November 2021)
If you have your IBI reference number, go on the Servicio de Gestion. Tributaria de Huelva ( Sgth.es) site.
Press ‘Obtener Recibos 2021’
Under examples of invoices , there is a place for your bank IBI reference. Bottom left.
Hopefully your 2021 IBI statement comes up.
We found our IBI charges to be the same for 2021 and 2020. ( Think that 2020 is used for this year’s non-resident tax)
Hopefully these details are correct as our records are in UK and writing this from memory! Worth a try.
Regards Margaret and David.
Old Nov 10th 2021, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future

Hi Moses2013. I didn't word that well. We pay our IBI and busura etc by direct debit. I meant that I wanted the valor cadastral which I understand is on the IBI. This is what non residents tax is based on which is something we also pay every year but currently (because of a lack of up to date bills) it is based on the original IBI valuation so I have no fear that we have been underpaying as the supposed value of our property has gone down by half of what we paid as with many. Kim
Old Nov 10th 2021, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Gracias David and Margaret
Old Nov 10th 2021, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

You may not have been underpaying as the valor catastoral doesn't change annually but is assessed every so many years 7 or so rings a bell? I live in a totally different area but first time I needed an IBI Billi went agencia tributaria and got one. However a couple of years ago I didn't get the IBI bill and went to the village Ayuntamiento who printed me off a simplified version of the bill which did have the valor catastoral on it
Old Nov 10th 2021, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Barriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobd22
You may not have been underpaying as the valor catastoral doesn't change annually but is assessed every so many years 7 or so rings a bell? I live in a totally different area but first time I needed an IBI Billi went agencia tributaria and got one. However a couple of years ago I didn't get the IBI bill and went to the village Ayuntamiento who printed me off a simplified version of the bill which did have the valor catastoral on it
I'd second this as ours is still set at the level when the flats were built in 2005.
Old Nov 10th 2021, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

avionisto is an unknown quantity at this point

When I click on the IBI payment in the transaction list on my online Spanish bank account it brings up a document which contains the Catastral Reference and the Valor Catastral. This document is in PDF format which I print out and use when completing my annual non-resident tax form (Modelo 210). If you have online access to your Spanish bank account it might work for you too.
Old Nov 10th 2021, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

Question ? Does the cadastral value ever change / or be revised / revalued ? As Woodsie said : current Costa Esuri property values are roughly half what they were when built from 2005 -2008. Taxes are high because they are based on the original values. This has become a cash cow for Ayamonte ayuntamiento. Is it ever likely to change ? Someone mentioned a seven year revision. I can't pretend to understand anything of the various multitude of taxes payable. Our original solicitor sorts it all out every year...... I recall having to employ an architect at the time of purchase to contest the purchase tax / IVA valuation. He got the value reduced to a fraction of the original valuation, albeit his fees were 600 euros roughly for dealing with the tributaria. Thanks- keith
Old Nov 11th 2021, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithBT
Question ? Does the cadastral value ever change / or be revised / revalued ? As Woodsie said : current Costa Esuri property values are roughly half what they were when built from 2005 -2008. Taxes are high because they are based on the original values. This has become a cash cow for Ayamonte ayuntamiento. Is it ever likely to change ? Someone mentioned a seven year revision. I can't pretend to understand anything of the various multitude of taxes payable. Our original solicitor sorts it all out every year...... I recall having to employ an architect at the time of purchase to contest the purchase tax / IVA valuation. He got the value reduced to a fraction of the original valuation, albeit his fees were 600 euros roughly for dealing with the tributaria. Thanks- keith
I haven't heard there is a general rule in Spain and while the cadastral value is reviewed roughly every 10 years the percentage can change yearly. Our IBI tax is a different amount every year it seems. I was also paying too much as it was based on 800m2 and in reality actually 620m2, so architect submitted correction.
Old Nov 11th 2021, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moses2013
I haven't heard there is a general rule in Spain and while the cadastral value is reviewed roughly every 10 years the percentage can change yearly. Our IBI tax is a different amount every year it seems. I was also paying too much as it was based on 800m2 and in reality actually 620m2, so architect submitted correction.
There are general rules when completing the 210 form for non resident tax. If the Valor Catastral has been revised within the previous 10 years of submission then the start point for calculations which is the Valor Catastral is multiplied by by 1.1% if over 10 years since revision it is multiplied by 2%. Now the UK is no longer an EU member also affects the final calculation from 19% to 24%. I submitted my own 210 for around 10 years and there was little if any difference in what I paid I think final year or 2 slight difference as our Valor Catastral was revised.
It was me that previously mentioned 7 years but that was a mistake it's 10 year revision that affects calculation so sorry for that I've been resident last 3 years so been a while since I've submitted a 210.

Last edited by bobd22; Nov 11th 2021 at 5:37 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.