Gene Genie

Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:12 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gene Genie

'ere....just a minute......Monica
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Gene Genie

Originally Posted by Lionda
'ere....just a minute......Monica
Dont knock it until you've seen it.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:38 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genegenie
Dont knock it until you've seen it.
Isn't she the one in the ill fitting mini skirt? And the low cut top Definitely nothing like me
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't she the one in the ill fitting mini skirt? And the low cut top Definitely nothing like me
Mmmmmmmmmmm i dont know about that.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:42 am
Popping in for a chat

Mmmmmmmmmmm i dont know about that.
And as we have never met...and are probably never likely too unless you agree to giving me a lift to the meet (when I am over next) you will never know
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

And as we have never met...and are probably never likely too unless you agree to giving me a lift to the meet (when I am over next) you will never know
I knew i was right
Old Feb 20th 2009, 10:42 pm
Popping in for a chat

I knew i was right
Can I take that as a definite for the lift to the meet then when I'm next over
Old Feb 21st 2009, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Can I take that as a definite for the lift to the meet then when I'm next over
Old Feb 21st 2009, 5:19 am
Popping in for a chat

I have promised Deb and Sam that I will try to meet up with them when I'm next over and so did you so hope you don't change your mind.
Old Feb 21st 2009, 5:35 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

I have promised Deb and Sam that I will try to meet up with them when I'm next over and so did you so hope you don't change your mind.
I would presume me or Debs will be picking you up Li
Old Feb 21st 2009, 5:43 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Beginning to look like it Sam or I'll have to get the bus
Old Feb 21st 2009, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Do you know your way to Lancashire ?????????????????????
Old Feb 21st 2009, 9:18 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know your way to Lancashire ?????????????????????
I dont need to find my way to Lancashire GG - as you well know i live in it
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

I dont need to find my way to Lancashire GG - as you well know i live in it
Well Mimi, its pretty obvious by your reply that you have no idea where Lancs is, or even where you are Your nearly as bad as that there blondie Monica keep banging on about coming to the meet up, not a chance.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 2:31 am
Happy in my bubble

Well Mimi, its pretty obvious by your reply that you have no idea where Lancs is, or even where you are Your nearly as bad as that there blondie Monica keep banging on about coming to the meet up, not a chance.
We are meeting Li in Spain in a couple of months so we are true to our word GG - what about you eh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.