Furniture

Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:32 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Furniture

Can any one tell me about Lucena, we want to buy some furniture.
Has any one been there and brought any ?If so, can you give me some ideas to cost and the best place to go ?
We need lots so any helpful information will be greatly recieved.
Thanks

Last edited by gallerie9; Feb 11th 2007 at 9:33 pm. Reason: it is acting up LOL
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Furniture

I can't remember their names, but there are two good furniture factories with showrooms on a slip road, just off the main road, opposite the carrefour superstore entrance.
They both have a large selection of good quality solid wood items on display. (no chipboard rubbish)

If you can't find what you want they will make what ever you like from your own drawing/measurements etc. They offer both the natural wood finish, or will stain and varnish in what ever colour you want.
The prices are cheaper than anywhere else we have found in the area.
When I dig out the receipt, I'll give you the name of the one we used. It is the 2nd one you come to, and the showroom is up some wooden stairs.
We paid just over €800 for a custom hand made wall unit to fit accross one wall for the tv, pc, music system etc.

Hope this helps.
regards
BW

Last edited by big wheels; Feb 11th 2007 at 9:58 pm.