Funeral Plans

Old Dec 12th 2017, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funeral Plans

We have just gone with Golden Leaves, paid up front, as to low costing, last one here I heard of was over 4k for simple funeral, for peace of mind with family etc, we find well worth it, now just carry a card just in case.
Old Dec 12th 2017, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

lurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by avocados
Bit of a dumb statement !! The majority of Spaniards speak spanish and they're happy to have funeral policies.

It amuses me that the immigrants posting on here think that life in Spain revolves around the ability to speak spanish - must be to do with inferior complex, I guess.

Anyway, it's a no brainer to have a funeral policy. As a couple we have one. At the moment it costs a grand total of 60 euros per YEAR. For ten years cover that's 600 euros (it does increase with age). So, for the next 30 years that's 1800 euros. I'll be 78 then. All you people will be dead, rofl.
Once again you engage with your usual xenophobic, disrespectful and trite manner? Why? Whats the point? Thank God all my good Spanish friends are not like you, you lack simple humility my friend, its as sad as that. Be good if you could explain exactly WHAT is your problem here? You can always unsubscribe if you don't like us and you get annoyed! Bye now!
Old Dec 14th 2017, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

lurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond repute

Just another gutless ' hit and run' comment by our friend avocados then.Sad.

Last edited by lurchio; Dec 14th 2017 at 7:48 am.