Reload this Page >

Fuerteventura courier to UK

Fuerteventura courier to UK

Old Dec 10th 2018, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

Esasa86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fuerteventura courier to UK

Hi there,

I am in need of some recommendations please.

Im just back from Fuerteventura yesterday and I unfortunately left my Iphone work In Airport. I've never done anything like this before and I’m just being rushed to catch the flight

I’ve emailed the airport and they said they has let me know that they have iphone but I am having a bit of trouble finding a parcel/courier company that will go collect it at the airport and ship it to me.

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much in advance. I’m really appreciate it
Old Dec 10th 2018, 10:10 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fuerteventura courier to UK

No idea. I suggest you ask the airport.
Old Dec 10th 2018, 10:13 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Why when I did a search for this poster's airport location "Fuerteventura" google told me it was one of the Canary Islands.

Ask the airline you used to put it on the next flight and you will pick it up at the airport in the UK or have your service turned off and buy a new phone.
Old Dec 10th 2018, 10:15 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Rete
Why when I did a search for this poster's airport location "Fuerteventura" google told me it was one of the Canary Islands.

Ask the airline you used to put it on the next flight and you will pick it up at the airport in the UK or have your service turned off and buy a new phone.
Cos tiz. Been there one time years ago..
Old Dec 11th 2018, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

I've used tnt to ship urgent, important things a couple of times - once within Spain and once Spain to UK.

You can get an estimate of cost online and they will collect the same day, depending what time you request it. You'd need to give them a contact at the airport from whom to collect the phone.

https://www.tnt.com/express/es_es/si...ino-unido.html
Old Dec 12th 2018, 5:41 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

As has been said TNT or UPS.