Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Friendly Family Seek Friendly People

Friendly Family Seek Friendly People

Old Apr 18th 2007, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

squelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura about
Default Friendly Family Seek Friendly People

hi all, have just put my house back on the market again, our buyer lost there buyer! am still hoping to be out in spain by summer hols. Initially will be out with my kids on my own whilst hubby deals with the house, are there any other friendly faces living in or around Cheste/Chiva/Lirria that regularly meet up? I have two kids coming with me a girl of 8, and a lad of 17, it would be lovely if there were people to meet and make friends with, to help introduce them to the area. To get the low down from people living in them areas would be invaluable, have been over several times and love it around there, am desperate to move now
Old Apr 18th 2007, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friendly Family Seek Friendly People

Hi Squelch and welcome, do not know the area that you are moving to, but hope all goes well for you
Old Apr 18th 2007, 12:39 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Got to admit never heard of where you are going, but hang around here and you'll meet some friendly people
Old Apr 18th 2007, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Got to admit never heard of where you are going, but hang around here and you'll meet some friendly people
Those places are not too far from you Mitzy.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

squelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura about

The areas are not far from the motor race track and about 20mins from Valencia city itself. More inland but very pretty, has the mountains in the background and the River Turia for fishing. I hope someone knows these places, or might end up a bit lonely when we first move
Old Apr 18th 2007, 1:19 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Sorry squelch other end of the country but welcome to BE.