Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Free washing machine near Denia

Free washing machine near Denia

Old Apr 13th 2010, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold
Default Free washing machine near Denia

Hi, I just bought a new washing machine from Milar & arranged for them to take the old one away. It works fine but I need a 7 kg min load, the old one is only 5kg, energy class A & works fine. Only 5 years old, Fadesa brand I think, must have only done 300 cycles tops so lots of life left in it.

Anyway, you can have it for free if you are a deserving cause, or if you are skint sell it on at the Vergel rastro.

Must be collected by monday next week or Milar will take it away.

PM me if you want it.

Cheers
Old Apr 14th 2010, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free washing machine near Denia

Originally Posted by poolboy
Hi, I just bought a new washing machine from Milar & arranged for them to take the old one away. It works fine but I need a 7 kg min load, the old one is only 5kg, energy class A & works fine. Only 5 years old, Fadesa brand I think, must have only done 300 cycles tops so lots of life left in it.

Anyway, you can have it for free if you are a deserving cause, or if you are skint sell it on at the Vergel rastro.

Must be collected by monday next week or Milar will take it away.

PM me if you want it.

Cheers
doh tooo far away good luck !! did you not get a discount for them taking the old one ?
Old Apr 14th 2010, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

ok no worries, there's a load of pikees down the ecopark who take anything of value, incl yr car wheels!!!

I think the px scheme ran out of money in about a week last year. I got a good deal anyway on the new one so just want the old one away.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

SHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud of

Maybe you could offer it to Freecycle?