Footgolf

Old Jul 12th 2016, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Footgolf

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi Jon, hope you feel better now that you have got that off your chest 😉 now prepare to be flamed 🔥🔥

I'm sorry to say that we love Naga (Mike especially likes her as she is a very good golfer) and would much prefer her to Louis Minchin. We also don't like Charlie Stayt but like Dan.

Totally off topic, omg, what about Teresa May?
God help us and Save us!
Old Jul 12th 2016, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
God help us and Save us!
Old Jul 12th 2016, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Fiberite is an unknown quantity at this point

On the subject of presenters. I was rather hoping that if the Scots had won their independence referendum they would have kindly taken that awful banshee sounding Loraine character, that my wife insists on watching over breakfast, back over the border accompanied by the simpering pseudo intellectual Naughtie boor off radio 4.
Alas as they voted to stick with us so we are lumbered... but who knows, we may get another shot if Mrs Sturgeon gets her way.
However, I hope we get to keep Andrew Marr.
Old Jul 12th 2016, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
God help us and Save us!
Is she that good at footgolf then?
Old Jul 12th 2016, 9:36 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Is she that good at footgolf then?
She's good at foot (in) mouth! She was/is anti footgolf.

I wasn't a fan of Lorraine either...

Charlie Stayt, was IMO really good at first, he's still positive for me - but he seems to have gotten a tad over confident. I like Dan. Louise Minchin is a bit too 'nice' but still positive, for me.

Naga may be a good golfer - but I like the footy and there are footy-positive presenters that I don't like... based on their criteria as presenters.

Re Teresa May, well its a done deal. She was a remainer, (which is weird to me personally as a Brexiter) - to run a Brexit campaign now, but she took a long time to 'come out' meaning that she may have been on the fence. Who knows. She seems serious, committed and has said the right things about 'Brexit means Brexit'. In terms of statesmanship she was the best of the bunch for me personally, with the caveat about her 'remain' history. I posted about that on another thread.

She has gotten away with it, but Corbyn with his history of EU scepticism and his comment that he was 75% in ... has bought him the ire of his parliamentary 'colleagues' ... he hasn't gotten away with it.

I was there when Andrew Marr was interviewing Corbyn in Brighton immediately after he won. For me its great to see him back, and when he had his stroke, I contacted him and the BBC bosses to pass on my respects and wish for a quick recovery and return to the TV. I also am positive about Andrew Neill.

I think BBC are better on balance for news and political news, especially after Suzanna Reid went to ITV. She annoyed me when she publically criticised a bunch of kids who won a national prize about the environment - and got a trip to Antarctica. They were delighted, proud and happy to have their '15 minutes' - and she criticised that they had flown there and therefore depleted the ozone layer! Pl-on-ke-r

Jon